Charlotte

I wake up on the grass outside of V's apartment. I wonder if he's still here or not. I walk up to the door putting my hand on it. It opens for me. I vaguely remember his apartment. I do however remember its number 13. I look around trying to stay as quiet as I can.

I creep down the hall. 9,10,11,12 ah yes here it is 13. I shouldn't knock it's 4 in the morning he's still asleep but what if he's gone? That's just ridiculous. I put my hand up to the door for just a few seconds. Not sure what I was doing. Wasn't expecting the door to open. I walk away not even looking back once.

New Years goes along very smooth and calmly. Spent the day at the amusement park well not the whole day with Lev and Iliana. We got cotton candy and hot dogs and popcorn. I sneak away halfway through. I dislike being the third wheel it's awkward but then again I am awkward.

I walk around the park. I grab a hot chocolate pulling my green jacket closer to me the white fur touching my chin. I walk around with white fingerless gloves with mitten cover on wrapped around my drink. The heat coursing through my fingers.

I sit down at a red picnic table the colorful umbrella still open. I wipe away the snow and sit down sipping the hot chocolate. Dang that's hot it almost burnt my tongue.

I look around at the tracks that stretch way overhead. It looks so pretty covered in snow. I walk around the park finishing my hot chocolate. I quickly tosses it away hopping onto a nearby ski lift that goes from one end of the park to the other. I think I went on that lift about 5 times or so. Finally I decide to barrow someones phone to make a quick little phone call.

"Mom can you come pick me up?"

"I'm at work right now is something wrong?"

"no everything's fine it's just my friend hooked up with her boyfriend so..."

"oh I see it's sorta awkward for you being there"

"yes"

"I can't really give you a ride but maybe you can get one from someone else. Also your boyfriend came over maybe you can call him. He's been asking where you are"

"okay thanks mom." I hang up giving the phone back. I decide today I'm walking home. 20 miles 4 hours. I finally make it back home.

it's right about 9pm. I quickly clean up and finish some extra stuff. Tomorrow back to school urg I hate it. I fall asleep dreaming once again about the Harpy.

"We meet again" this time in a park. We sit on a wooden bench next to a Koi pond. Her white hair and her feathers just the way I remember it.

"how do you keep on getting into my dreams?"

"it's simple since you aren't cautious enough with your mind. You can even get into people's dreams. It's a Mare thing but sometimes people pick up on other peoples abilities. I'm here to warn you. The people closest to you might be there to ruin you. I can't always protect you. Not everyone can always be there to protect you"