V

My eyes open. The last thing I remember is getting stunned. The people I think they were wearing hooded robes. Black hooded robes I think. I blink a pit trying to adjust to the harsh white light. It seems like I'm in a basement. I'm laying on something hard. I try to sit up but I can't. I'm tied down. It feels like I'm tied onto a table. I look around at my surroundings that I can barely see. There's a stair case in the right corner. The walls grey and molded. It seems like this basement doesn't get used a whole lot. My shirt lays feet away from me, at least I still have my pants on.

I'm alone....for now. Where did they take Charlotte? Who are they to even begin with. The light flickers. Maybe it's going to die out. The door at the top of the stairs unlocks with a click. Someone steps through it. I struggle against the ropes. God I hate being tied up it makes me feel so uncomfortable. 

"Stop" I look at the person. It's face blocked by the clock but I can tell it's a female. Slowly she silently walks down the stairs followed by another clocked female. The second female not as quiet. Their faces covered by the cloaks hood. All I can see is the firsts wicked smile.

"oh I didn't know I was getting a surprise party with it too" I say. 

"quiet" The two stand next to me. The first her hand on the seconds wrist. The second her wrists bound by handcuffs. If the second one a prisoner?  

"who are you?" 

"that's non of your business Reaper" 

"what do you want?" 

"I hate getting my hands dirty. That's why I want you to help me"

"I'll never help you" 

"we'll see about that" she pushes the seconds girl forward, her cloak falls to the ground. 

"Olive" I whisper. Her hair cut sloppily to her chin. Her eye black and swollen. There's a red stain on the white tank top. Blood drips from the side of her lips. She struggles against her cuffs. Her wrists red and scratched, her face pale as sheets. 

"maybe now you'll do what I want or else" the hooded woman digs something into Olives back. She smiles turning her to show me that it's her dagger. She hasn't shoved it deep enough to pierce any skin but it's just deep enough to be painful. A wrong turn and the dagger could easily stab into her. 

"V!" Olive screams "please help me!" the hooded lady digs the dagger a bit deeper. Olive winces at the pain. 

"leave her out of it!" I beg.

"oh but I need her. She's my pawn. Isn't that right, Olive?" she teases stroking her hand down Olive's cheek. 

"STOP!" I yell. "I'll do what you want just don't hurt her. Please I'm begging you" 

"oh V I won't need to hurt her. Now come with me." She walks over and unties me. I casually glance up at the stairwell. Quillie.......b-but how is she still alive? She tip toes down the stairs her wing pressed against her wounds. She looks at me and smiles.