V

She saw my cuts. No mortal is able to see them. These cuts, were from my oath when I became a reaper. I say the vow I slit my wrist and let the blood drip in a chalice and I sip it back up. I remember he other Reaper slitting his wrist too. The cut will never heal along with my other scars. My scars filled with stories.

I remember the day I became a reaper. It was a month after Lia died. A man in a black robe came up to me along with 2 males in black leather. They took me and bagged me. I woke up in a cell cold and hard. They persuaded me into becoming a Reaper. Reapers are people that goes around collecting people's souls. Not just anyone they must be on the list.

There's a list with names on it. It's full of people who the higher ups think has been on Earth for way too long. But why do they want charlottes soul? I reach for the lantern necklace around my neck. A pale shade of blue glows from it. It's where all the souls go.

Collecting souls is hard business. It takes time I need them to willingly give me their soul whether it's by force or some other way. It takes such time.

I watch Olive drive. No one knows that I'm a Reaper except for the people from Hell. She parks in front of the motel I tell her to stop at. She drives away. This motel is just 5 blocks away from her house. It won't be easy taking her soul if I fall in love with her. Without a soul, the human no longer exists. I remember the robbed man was the Reaper who took Lia's soul. And once they take a soul the person that is connected with her will forget, but Reapers take longer to forget then humans do.

I walk to the back of the motel. There's a steel door. Only people like me can see it. I knock twice. The door creeks open revealing a long hallway. It's just like the motel except for Demons and Devils and exiled Angels and ect. Room 13 belongs to your truly, me. I place my hand on the door unlocking it. The sweet smell of rain fills my nostrils. I always loved the rain. I turn on the light. The first thing that greats me is my kitchen. A culinary dream for any chef.

There's a stainless steal cooker, and oven even a microwave along with all the pots and pans that I would ever want and need. There's a nice large fridge next to the dishwasher which conveniently has my lovely pink microwave on it. It was a gift from Iliana. The fridge is jam packed with food from A-Z. The walls are a grey color and the floors are Oak wood planks.

There is a black door the the left and a white door to the right. The white on leads to a living room and the black one to my bedroom. I walk into my bedroom. The red carpet sinking user my weight. I take off my sneakers filing them into the drawer at the end of my blue bed. The wall a boring color of pale beige. Next to the door I walked through is a book case made out of black wood and next to it a light wooden dresser.

I forgot about this place. Behind ever Motel 8 is a black steel door that only my kind can see. The last Reaper gave me this room. This used to be his room. He told me that the door will react when you place your hand on it. It will sense your power and know instantly you're a Reaper. He said that I can bring people here but the other clients won't be very happy with bringing mortals.

I take off my jacket leaving it on my bed and walk through a door across from my bed, the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. My blue hair the color of the sky. My eyes have a pale shade of black rings under it. My red shirt sticks against my skin. Look at me what a mess. The bright light blinding me. I splash some water on my face and walk back into the kitchen. There's a marble counter by the kitchen. I decide to cook up a plate of spaghetti. I pull out one of the stools, taking a seat. I quickly eat the pasta.
I sigh laying my head in my arms. Charlotte oh how I wish how it would be if you were sleeping in my bed. I get up and grab my jacket shrugging it back on.

I run back out into the night. I forget where I'm going until I arrive in front of Charlottes house. It's about 11pm now. I look at her house. It's a 2 story house there's a window slightly open at the 2nd floor.