chapter 21

Leias POV

I was awoke from my sleep by my phone bleeping telling me in a very rude way I had a text.
"shut the fuck up" callum muttered half asleep, i chuckled and reached over his arm that was layer over my shoulder to retrieve my phone, i had one text from Mrs Edwards.
Let me know what you and callum are doing about your dad
I sighed and text her back letting her know me and callum would be there, she text back with a date, one week before the final meeting with Mrs o'connells to see if me and callum would be going to west minster or not.
"who is it?" callum asked in his husky half awake voice.
"Mrs Edwards, I'll be seeing my dad one week before the meeting with Mrs o'connells, does that suit you?"
"yeah, I should be getting out today"
"really, what time?"
"when my mum signs me out"
"it's already eleven, where is she?"
"she said she'd be here at eleven thirty"
"okay, I'm gonna go to the bathroom, be right back"
"promise?"
"promise" I answered laughing at his corny joke, i went to the bathroom and washed my face to look a little less like I just woke up, after I had freshened up a little i went back to callum, who was being tackled by Amy and max.
"leia.help.me" he choked out dramatically, i laughed at him and sat on his feet beside amy who was sitting on his thighs and max was on his stomach.
"i thought we were friends" he said pretending to cry and wipe away a fake tear.
"dude, she likes me better, she will always pick me over you, can you blame her?" max asks gesturing to his body, i have to admit for his age he was good looking, he looked like a younger, ginger version of callum, he will definitely be a heart breaker.
"actually, i like amy" i said hugging her, she giggled and hugged me back while sticking her tongue out at max.
"i will never forgive either of you!" max dramatically shouted throwing a pillow at us, i caught it and threw it back, max moved and it hit callum in the nose, unexpectedly.
He laughed and threw another at me, it hit amy and then me, we laughed and broke out into a full pillow fight.
"okay, kids, calm down" Janet called out as she walked in, Amy was sitting on callums stomach using his hands to slap him, while max was tickling me.
Bastard.
"they started it!" max shouted pointing to me and Amy.
"you threw the pillow!" I defend.
"that you threw back!"
"it's self defense!"
"whoever started it doesn't matter, me and leia won, that's all that I care about!" Amy shouted over me and max's argument.
"you two did not win!" callum shouted, grabbing amy and holding her down beside him so he could tickle her, while max continue used to tickle me.
"okay, kids, stop your gonna hurt eachother" Janet shouted again.
"thats the idea" callum said while pretending to throw amy to the floor, she shrieked loudly.
"leia! Help!" she shouted, i began tickling max back and he fell back i jumped up and callum threw amy into my arms then we both got on his bed and tickled him while max hit amy with a pillow.
"seriously stop now, callum you have to be out in half an hour" Janet said laughing at us.
"half an hour?" he asked sticking his head up between me and amys hands.
"yes, get ready"
"okay, guys, time to get down" he said, max walked back and callum pushed me to the chair, which was luckily beside the bed and he lifted amy off.
He got up with my help and grabbed some clothes that Janet brought over.
"be right back" he said closing the door.
"promise?" i shouted after him, he opened the door again.
"promsie" he said softly, Janet looked between us confusion clear on her face.
"inside joke" i said as me and callum continued to hold eachothers gaze.
"okay, well callum, hurry up, do you need help?" Janet asked.
"no, no, mum, I'm ok" he said hurriedly not wanting his mum to change him, Amy and max chuckled behind me and I smiled at him, he smiled back and retreated to the bathroom to change, me amy and max helped Janet clean up the mess we'd made and make the bed, by the time we were done callum came out dressed in a black top and grey tracksuit bottoms with trainers.
"you ready?" I asked him.
"yeah, lets go, can we eat at burger king?" he asked excitedly.
"for breakfast?" Janet asked raising an eye brow.
"please, first day out of hospital" he begged.
"fine" she agreed, Amy and max cheered and high fived.
"aren't i the best?" callum asked with a smug smile.
"the best of the best" i responded smiling widely, he smiled back and we walked on to the car as Janet signed callum out, max called shotgun, so amy was squished in between me and callum in the back.
"there would be more room if you sat in the boot you know?" callum teased amy.
"no, its smelly in there, you would fit in better" she said backing up against me, he held his heart as if it hurt him literally, then he wrapped an arm under her knees and under her head and half swung her back, she shrieked again and deafened me and callum.
"callum put me down!" she shouted, he laughed and held her upside down above the boot, i knew he wouldn't drop her because his knuckles were white with holding her so tightly.
"put her in!" she shouted pointing to me, i stopped laughing and callum put her down, giving me the look, i gave him the look that let him know he would regret it, he eventually chuckled and i relaxed before remembering amys betrayal.
"amy, how could you!?" I ashed pretending to be hurt.
"sorry" she said smiling apologetically.
"i thought we were friends" i pretended to sob.
"sorry, were not" she said casually, max and callum started laughing while I stared at her in shock.
"just kidding, i love you!" she said hugging me.
"ha! She loves me" I said sticking my tongue out at the boys.
"god bless" max said earning a pout from amy.
"turn on some music" callum said trying to clear us from a fight, after max fiddled with the buttons for a while the rustling stopped and bills by lunchmoney lewis blasted.
"i got bills i gotta pay!" we all sang together, when Janet joined us, she even joined us in singing and we sang the whole way to burger king