chapter 36

I opened the door still wishing the tears would spill and the sobs would erupt through my lips, but I couldn't, i need to cry to get it all out, but I'm numb, i cant do anything, i cant feel anything, i strolled slowly into my bedroom and took out my bag stuffing all my favourite clothes in there, then I came across it, my box, it had everything in it that I actually owned from there, my baby sisters old clothes, i had to hide them in different places all over the basement, once my mum found a top of hers and got really mad, she put something on it and pressed it over my mouth and nose suffocating me, my dad stopped her before I died, saying I didn't deserve the peace of death, that I deserved to be hurt, i shook my head to rid myself of the memories of the pain and gently put the clothes in the bag.

When I was finally done it was late because I had to wash stuff aswell, i ordered a pizza and say down to watch the news when someone knocked on the door, i answered it to see callum and i immediately tried to close it again but he pushed it open and came in.
"we need to talk" he says sitting down taking a slice of my pizza.
"get the fuck out, we can't get out of it now, stop trying and leave"
"I'm not trying to get out of it, i don't wanna go here hating you and you hating me, please let's just try to sort it"
"no, get out" i say firmly.
"nope" he says swinging his legs in the sofa.
"me and mark are back together, he's coming over in half an hour, get out" i lie.
"what?"
"get out"
"you can't get back with that fuck! Hell hurt you leia, please don't go back to him, it's what he wants"
"do you care now? Just get out callum"
"please Leia"
"stop begging me, it's not gonna do anything so stop and leave"
"I'm not leaving until you agree to call it off with mark"
"fine" I dial tiffany number.
"hey Mark, something came up, can we reschedule?" I ask knowing she'll go along with it.
"uh, yeah babe, sure" she says impersonating mark.
"thanks, bye babe"
"bye" i hang up and look at callum.
"get out now?"
"this thing with mark, is a mistake" he says before heading for the door, i hate that he leaves so easily, why can't you fight? I ask him in my head.
"what?" he asks, shit, did I say that out loud?
"huh?" I ask him.
"did you say you want to fight?" I sigh and decide to tell him.
"i said... At the hospital you didn't fight, you just left, you keep doing it and i want you to fight for me, that's how I know though, that this isn't gonna work, your not willing to fight" i say sitting on the sofa staring at the floor.

Callums POV

I look at her small thin body sitting on the edge of the sofa hunched over, it breaks my heart knowing that it's because of me and now she's gone back to that bastard, it makes sense now, i was trying to give her space, time to forgive me and all she wanted was to know I wouldn't give up, to know I want her and no one else, i walk over and put my arm around her shoulder, she goes stiff, breaking me, it's because she doesn't trust me anymore, she thinks I'll hurt her again, just like her mum and dad, she tries to pull away when I pull her into my chest, but I ease her down.
"i thought you needed space and time, i will always wait for you, I'll always be here for you to fight for you leia"
"but you hurt me, so easily, if you can do it once, why can't you do it again?"
"you have to trust me not to, i know I won't hurt you ever again, but you need to trust me to know that"
"you were the light at the end of my dark tunnel, but then you threw a barrier down, blocking me from getting to you, locking me in the dark" she says sadly.
"i know leia, please, just one more chance, i will prove to you that I can be exactly what you need, what you want"
"I want you, without the pain or the betrayal or the fights or the lies, without it all, i just want you"
"can you give me another chance?" I whisper, i place two fingers under her chin and lift her head to make her look in my eyes, her eyes are watery.
"i cant callum, im sorry, i know I'm a tease for saying all that and then not giving you a chance, bur i cant"
"your not a tease, i won't beg you right now anymore, but I'll show you, you can give me a chance"
"why can't you give up on me?" I look at her and place a gentle kiss on her forehead, letting my lips longer there for a few moments.
"because I love you" I say lowly to her, i pull away and get up to leave.
"don't forget it Leia, ever" i say before closing the door.