chapter 49

Leias POV

I wake up to find myaelf safely secured in callums arms, i always feel safest in his arms, they're so warm and comforting and familiar, i love it.

I slowly lift his arm to make sure he doesn't wake up, but it fails and his beautiful eyes flutter open locking with mine.
"where are you going?" he asks.
"bathroom" i say trying to squirm out of his grip.
"nah, your staying" he says tightening his grip around me.
"seriously callum, i need to pee" i say trying to get up but he doesn't allow it.
"nope, i don't think you do" he says casually and i make a mental note to make him suffer for this.
"callum, you will regret this" i say in a threatening tone.
"no I won't" i groan and try to break from his grip but fail, then I begin tickling his side.
"don't you dare" he says fear evident in his eyes, i laugh at him.
"don't dare what?" I ask casually as I continue to tickle him, he refuses to release me so we end up rolling off of the sofa and landing in a lump on the floor, my in his arms as we lay side by side.
"can I pee now?" I ask.
"wait, do you have a marker?" he asks with an evil grin, i turn to see him looking at kyle and i don't even half to ask what he's planning.
"one sec" I say scrambling to my feet and getting a marker from the kitchen drawer.
"okay, what do you call that girl he sits next to in science?" callum asks.
"hannah" i tell him, he writes something on his race but I cant see what it is from where I'm standing, then he takes a step back to reveal his work and down the right side of kyle face in the black marker is written

Hannah will you go to the prom with me?

I can't help but laugh at him, there's a small prom thing coming up in like a month or two, i cant wait to see her reaction and luckily we have science first class today.

Kyle stirs for a second before opening his eyes, he sits up and looks around.
"what times it?" he asks sleepily.
"shit, it's nearly nine" callum curses, we all run to our rooms and callum gives kyle some clothes keeping him away from a mirror, we all walk out and make it to class with a few minutes to spare, me and callum share a look and burst out laughing uncontrollably.
"what?" kyle asks suspiciously.
"nothing, inside joke" i answer for us, he eyes us as if we're crazy and the bell rings, our science teacher walks up and looks to kyle.
"very romantic kyle" he says laughing at him, kyle gives him a confused look and then whispers to me and callum.
"should i report that?" me and callum at him and then follow sir in, we take our seats and kyle tries to ignore everyone quietly laughing at him.
"guys seriously, whats going on?" he asks us looking around, then hannah takes a seat beside kyle.
"okay everyone, settle down!" sir calls and we all sit down, hannah looks over to kyle and a smile takes over her face.
"are you serious?" she asks kyle who looks at her puzzled.
"about what?"
"here" she says holding up a small mirror to his face, he looks at it and then casually back to hannah.
"yes, i Am serious, will you go to prom with me?" he asks, a smile takes over her face.
"yes, i will" she says happily and me and callum share a puzzled look.
"what?" I ask callum.
"did he like her?" callum asks me.
"i think, since when though?"
"since we talk in like every class, you two are so busy flirting with eachother to notice" kyle says smugly to us.
"so, are you thanking us?" I ask still confused.
"i was gonna ask her anyway" he says happily.
"kyle would you like to share something with us?" the teacher asks.
"yes, hannah is not available for prom anymore, sorry" he says simply smiling at hannah, my jaw hits the floor and everyone either giggles or says aww, all I know is that me and callum accidently git kyle with hannah.

After class for break kyle and hannah dissappear somewhere and me and callum go to the beach, we lay down and my head rests on his stomach while his hand plays with my hair.
"callum?" I ask looking up at his face that was already staring at me.
"yeah?" he asks looking deep into my eyes as if he can see my soul, well half of it, he is the other half.
"i trust you" i whisper, i notice his heart rate increase and a small smile find its way onto his flawless face, his eyes sparkle and i cant believe it took me this long to know that I live him enough to trust him without thinking about it, he hurt me once and i was stupid to let the only thing that completes me, that makes me happy and safe, i was stupid to let him go.
"are you sure? Do you completely trust me?" he asks excitement ear in his voice.
"i am completely sure callum, i trust you and i want to be with you"
"I love you so much leia" he says picking me up from his side and bringing me beside him to stare right into his eyes.
"i love you too callum" no one leans in, it's as if our lips just meet, the sparks i was afraid I would never feel again dance through my lips igniting my entire body, the kiss is passionate and full of lust, i feel the hunger from him and me combining together to make one of the many perfect kisses we've shared, our lips move in sync fitting together like the pieces of a puzzle and his tongue swipes along my bottom lip and i happily grant access, his tongue explores my mouth after being deprived of it for so long and as our tongues dance together, his hand moves to my hip supporting me and to the back of my head, deepening the kiss, my hand moves to his back, digging my nails into his skin and my other explores his hair, he flips us over so he's laying ontop of me supporting himself with his elbows, he kisses my lips then dropping to my jaw and my neck, i moan in pleasure and he moans in return, in that moment everything is right, there is nothing wrong in ur lives because I've stopped fighting my love for him and I've allowed myself to be happy, to be complete, he pulls away and his forehead rests against mine, we stare into eachothers eyes and i have never felt more alive but calm than in this moment right here, right now.