chapter 25

We arrived at Starbucks and ordered our drinks, we then sat in a table in the corner where we could have our private Conversation.
"so, how are you now?" leia asked looking into my eyes, i wonder if i could tell her that without her explaining to me what he was feeling and giving me an idea of why he was an addict i would have probably hit him.
"I'm ok i guess, i wasn't ready to see him in the state he was in, was that because he hasn't done drugs?" that question was rattling my mind since I saw him, he looked like shit.
"yeah maybe, i remember i was fostered by a family and their son did drugs, i caught him doing them once, that's how I knew but his family didn't, anyway, i tried to get him to stop and he was always in a shit mood and stuff, i think your dad's taken it easier though, that or he was happy to see you"
"do you think I helped him?"
"yes, he just needs support and real help, without you, he wouldn't be ready to recover"
"I couldn't have done it without you, you really helped" i say sincerely.
"I'm happy to help, i would do anything for you, i know your dad needs help but how are you doing with it all? I know this is hard for you too"
"it's really not easy, i used to look up to him, he used to be my idol and now, he's a junkie, i was eight, leia, eight, he told me and my mum he was sick so he couldn't come to my birthday dinner, we came back and he was sniffing coc in the kitchen, max was with us and i had to take him to my room and try to stop him crying, they fought all night and most of the morning, i didn't see him for a week and then I was told they were getting divorced, i didn't get it, i didn't understand what was so bad about him sniffing the white powder, i was eight, i didnt know shit about drugs, i asked a senior at my school and he told me all about drugs, i didn't talk properly for a while, just saying yes or no, then my dad told us he was clean and i started going to his every weekend, max only saw him after school, he kept going back to them and then telling us that it was just a relapse and i hated him, for everything he ever did to us, i hated him, within a week i went from idolising him to hating his guts, and now I don't know how I'm meant to feel, should I hate him?"
"callum, I'm so sorry you had to find out like that, i don't know how your meant to feel, I've never been in a situation like that, I'm pretty sure it's normal, you know it's hard for him and that's why he does it but you hate him for what he put you and your family through, it'd confusing and it's alot to take on and deal with, whats important is that your not alone, don't think you have to feel a certain way, if you feel a certain way talk about it, don't bottle it up, you are not alone callum, please just talk to people about how you are feeling, how about therapy?"
"I'm not going to a shrink, they all say the same shit, they all ask how your feeling then tell you your not alone and some crappy way to deal with it, it wont help" i say firmly, i know what shrinks are like, they don't help and I'm pretty sure leia knows that.
"i get that, who do you think would be good to talk to?"
"honestly, you" I say looking into her eyes.
"really?" she asks in surprise.
"yeah, your a great person, your selfless, considerate, understanding, helpful-"
"okay, i get it" she says cutting me off and i remember the last time we had a conversation that I listed good things about her, her soft warm lips moving perfectly in sync with mine-
"callum?" she asks snapping her fingers.
"sorry, what?" I ask as she takes me from my thoughts about our kiss.
"i asked if you got caught up on any work we missed"
"fuck no, I have a good excuse too"
"I think they'll let me off if i tell them I was helping you out"
"definitely" we laugh lightly and skin head out to her apartment, i like hanging out at her apartment because she's the only one there so we have some real privacy.

"what do you wanna watch?" she asks me as we walk into her apartment, i take the seat at the other end of her sofa and her legs lay over mine.
"i don't really care" i say honestly, i don't care about what we watch, i could sit like this forever and it would still be perfect, because I'm with her.
"how about the note book?" she jokes, she hates all the stupid chick flicks shit.
"oh yeah, perfect" i say sarcastically, she laughs and puts on paranormal activity.
"this" she says pointing to the screen.
"is perfect" i smile at her while thinking that it's not the movie making the moment perfect.
"leia, i need to tell you something" i say seriously turning to face her, she picks up on my hint and pauses the movie turning to face me on the sofa, i stare into her beautiful eyes for a few seconds before she breaks the silence.
"is everything ok?" she asks gently.
"yes, perfect actually, don't freak out, just listen, ok?"
"callum, whats go-" i cut her off.
"just don't freak out" I ask again.
"ok" I take a deep breathe and prepare myself for what might happen now, a slap across the face, being laughed, rejection, kicked out, but my love for her over takes it all.
"i... I, erm- i think... I think I might have fallen in love with you" I say softly and slowly.
"eh-what?" she asks in disbelief.
"leia, I'm inlove with you" I say staring back at her.
"callum,th-the feelings mutual... i love you" my heart skips a beat and my stomach does flips, i cant believe what I'm hearing, she loves me, leia loves me, i love her, my thoughts are interrupted by her lips crashing against mine hungrily, i waste no time in gripping her waist and pulling her on my lap, she puts her hands around my shoulders and they roam my hair tugging slightly making me moan in pleasure, she begins grinding her hips against mine and soon, her hands are running up my chest pulling off my top, i help her with mine and easily take hers off, i lie her down and undo her jeans, throwing them to the side, she does the same with me and i look down at the beautiful girl laying beneath me, i begin kissing her neck, nibbling and licking it greedily, she moans as I do so and i slowly rise up to kiss her jaw then her lips, i pull away breathing heavily but even then I can't keep the huge grin that crosses my face as I look down to her perfect face, then my eyes roam her perfectly curved sexy body greedily, taking in her three freckles making a triangle on her hips.
"are you sure about this?" I ask not wanting to force her into anything.
"yes, promise" she says smiling back at me, i smile back and kiss her lips.
"promise" I whisper before grabbing a condom from my wallet, i slip it on and trail my fingers down from her hair where I tucked a loose strand behind her ear to her pants, i pull them off and enter her slowly enjoying the moment of absolute perfection.
"callum" she moans digging her nails into my back as I thrust faster and faster, her eyes roll to the back of her head in pleasure boosting my self confidence, i start kissing her neck and dropping lower and lower to her breast.
"oh fuck" i moan in pleasure, i thrust deeper and faster, kissing her passionately.
"callum, i love you" she moans as I continue kissing her.
"i love you too, promise"
"promise" suddenly hearing her confess her love me makes me so much closer to reaching my high, after a while I cum into the condom and after I pull out i flop down beside her and pull her close to me, she wraps her arms around me and we lay together, enjoying the perfect moment in silence.
"that was amazing, i love you" she says lowly into my bare chest.
"i love you too leia, promise"
"promise" she says back to me, we laugh and soon fall asleep in eachothers arms, i drift off to the best sleep I've had in months, beside the girl of my dreams, that I once hated.