chapter 27

Leia takes me inside the house, she walks over to a group if girls who start screaming in joy when they see leia, they all hug and go get a drink, dragging her along, she turns and mouths sorry before dissappearing into the kitchen, i go find some of my friends.
"hey man, just out of hospital?" emmet asks when he sees me approach him.
"yesterday, decided to make a dramatic come back" i say gesturing to the party.
"looking for some chicks?" he asks looking to a group of sluts dancing in the middle of the floor, well, grinding with random guys.
"no, I'm with leia now" i say as casually as possible looking to the drink i was grabbing off of the table.
"wait, leia smith? The girl you hate?" kyle questioned.
"yeah" I reply casually looking up to their faces, they all hold the same look of shock with wide eyes and mouths hanging open.
"the slutty, annoying, stubborn, stupid, big headed, loud, cheeky, cunt? That leia?" George asks.
"yes, but I don't think of her like that anymore"
"when the fuck did this happen!?" harry demands.
"well, remember when we had to start behaving and getting along?" they all nod.
"and then I left her at the side of the road?" they nod.
"and then she came over for dinner?" they nod.
"well at lunch the next day we sort of worked things out, but I forgot my wallet in her car, that's why she came to my dad's apartment and found me, we hung out in the hospital alot and we get on pretty well, when we're not trying to kill eachother" i explain to them casually.
"so what? You hooked up because she hasn't done some fucked up thing to you in a few days?" Derek asks.
"yes, it's more than that, she's a good person with a bad reputation, she helped me out with my dad, I'll tell you more later but for now let's get wasted" i say trying to change the subject.
"okay, drink this" ronan says handing me a red cup with what I'm pretty sure is vodka in it, i down it at once and follow the guys over to beer pong, which I lose, badly, at.

~3 hours later~

"Heyya leiaaaa" i say as leia and Derek support me to her car.
"it's a cat, catch it!" I scream pointing to the purple cat on her car seat.
"callum, calm down, it's only my purse" she says as she sits me on the passenger seat.
"you need more help? I don't mind" Derek offers.
"yeah, come join our party!" I say dancing to the song on the radio, whatever it is.
"callum, your dancing to the interference on the radio" leia says adjusting it so some dude singing about chemicals comes on.
"and no ill manage, thanks though" leia says to Derek.
"i don't mind, he's a handful when he's drunk" he says to her.
"who, me?" I ask them.
"yes, you callum" Derek answers.
"good thing I'm not drunk then" i say happily.
"you are drunk callum" leia tells me.
"no, I'm not, your not always right you know, geesh hormones!" I finish in a high pitched voice, she playfully scowls and slaps my arm.
"Leia, I'm coming, i really don't mind" Derek says firmly while climbing into the back.
"whooo!" I celebrate attempting to turn the radio up but making the back windows wipers dance instead.
"let me control the radio, ok?"
"ok" I agree staring in amazement at the wipers that git the moves like jagger.
"i still can't believe you two are together" Derek says from the back.
"we are, i love her!" I sing putting an arm around her shoulder.
"i love you too callum, but not while I'm driving, ok?"
"wow, L word?" Derek asks.
"yeah, I don't think she's a bitch anymore!" I say happily.
"good for you man, just rephrase your words around her, yeah?" I look at leia who has her eye brows raised and quickly nod.
"oh yeah, sorry leia" I apologise.
"your such a funny drunk" leia says pinching my cheek.
"hey! That cheeks only for grandma Glenda!" I say hitting her hand away.
"okay, sorry Glenda" she says shaking her head with a small smile on her lips, i reach over and stretch her lips into a full grin, she tries to pull away but I keep holding it.
"callum, driving" she says awkwardly. "i know, i can see you" I say gesturing to the road.
"let her go man" Derek tells me.
"why?" I ask in confusion.
"because if you don't we'll all die" he says bluntly, i quickly pull back.
"you two smurfs owe me, i just saved your life's"
"okay, we're eternally grateful or whatever" leia laughs.
"I'm not" Derek says folding his arms over his chest.
"fine, be like that" I say turning away from him and pouting.
"i am like that" he says back.
"ughh your always right! Hormones!" I repeat.
"callum, Dereks never right, just let him have this" leia says sweetly, eyeing Derek.
"promise?" i ask.
"promise" she says laughing.
"oh, i get it, now that your head over heels for him, your hating on me?" Derek asks offended.
"obviously" leia replies.

We pull up outside leias apartment building because my mum would kill me if i came home drunk, Derek helps leia take me upstairs and they leave me in the couch, he leaves and i try to find the bathroom.
"callum, what do you want?" leia asks. "i need the potty" i say to her as I fall to the floor.
"okay, come on" she says offering me her hand, she leads me into the bathroom and let's me go potty.
"I'm done!" I shout happily, proud of myself when I emerge.
"good for you" she says happily and leads me into her room.
"I'll be right back, I'm just getting changed" she tells me as she goes into her bathroom, i get my jeans half off of me when I fall into the bed and instantly into a deep sleep.