chapter 50

Callums POV

Them words, the words I've longed to hear for so long now, i trust you, the second she said them, i felt alive as if I was finally getting back a half of me that had been taken away, although I still spent time with her, it didn't feel right, i didn't have her like I needed to have her, now I do and i will never let her go, i love her with all my heart and i will do everything everything to protect her, as is tare into her eyes i cant stop replaying her words, i trust you, i love you.
"i will never let you go, promise" I say breathlessly, despite me having a few seconds to recover from our intense kiss, nothing will tame this feeling inside of me, it's like a burning rush of energy that will never go out, i have loved her for what feels like my whole life but I know it's not, i will continue to love her until I take my last breathe and beyond because nothing can stop this love i have for her, it's so strong and firey, she is everything, i would give anything to spend every second if every day with her, i will do it right this time, i will not hurt her again, i will stick by her and support her and be there for her and love her for as long as she will allow me and more.
"i won't let you let me go" she says back, soon our lips meet again and I'm engulfed by the overwhelming feeling of happiness, completeness, joy, everything that she makes me feel, things i cant even describe, i kiss her soft warm lips passionately, softly biting on them, i will never get enough of her, she is a bigger part of me than i am of myself, i know that makes no sense but to me it does because when I think about her everything makes sense, soon we pull away gasping for air after yet another passionate kiss, i love her so much and I'll never get tired of saying it.
"i love you so much callum" she says breathlessly, her beautiful eyes boring into mine, leaving a mark no one can ever replace.
"i love you too" i say staring into her eyes, this is true happiness, not an expensive car or a huge house, this, laying in the beach staring into the eyes if the one person you love, the only sound is the waves crashing against the cliff, but thats all drowned out by her short breathes, my sole focus is on her, the most beautiful girl I've ever lay my eyes on, the most angelic voice I've ever heard, the most firey attitude I've ever encountered, the most caring and forgiving heart I've ever had a place in, and ever want a place in.
"callum, can we take it slow?" leia asks carefully.
"ofcourse, i will do anything for you leia, we can take it as slow as you want, i will wait forever for you" i say truthfully, i want to make sure she's comfortable with everything we do, i can wait, she's the last person i was with and i can wait a decade for her, as long as I can be with her I'll be happy, as long as she's happy.
"thank you callum, i love you so much" she says and i cant help but love how it sounds coming from her beautiful lips.
"i love you too" i say smiling.
"I'll never get enough of hearing that" she says smiling and laughing lightly.
"i was just thinking that" i say to her.
"we should really be getting back now" she says standing up, i grab her hand and pull her back down, she flops down on me and I crash my lips against hers, the kiss is slow, our lips move perfectly together and soon we pull apart and stare into eachothers eyes for a few more seconds before deciding to get back to class, we walk into our maths room and all eyes fall on us, i realise that we are late and our lips are probably swollen from our kiss.
"come on in, try to be on time for tomorrow" the teacher says without even turning around from the board to face us, we take our seats beside kyle and hannah and i notice how swollen they're lips are, mirroring ours, we smirk at eachother and I'm pretty sure they know what happened between us.
"okay class, I'm passing out a sheet of paper and you will work with the people in your row to solve them, this will improve your teamwork skills along with maths" the teacher announces and hannah and kyle turn to face us.
"so where did you two dissappear to?" hannah asks us.
"i could ask you two the same thing" leia retorts with a smirk.
"well are you two together now?" kyle asks hopeful.
"yeah, we are" i answer and me and leias hands snake together.
"what about you two?" leia asks.
"yeah, were together" kyle answers and i notice a small smile appear on hannah face.
"so where did you two go?" I ask them.
"the woods, there's a pretty nice place out there" hannah says looking into kyles eyes.
"what about you two?" kyle asks.
"the beach" leia answers.
"we should hang out tonight, so far I've been hanging out with a few girls from my school and they are so annoying, they just talk about the other guys here" hannah suggests.
"yeah, that sounds like fun" leia answers.
"the beach, apparently there doing something tonight" i tell them, something like a movie or whatever.
"okay, me and hannah can come by your cabin at about ten, is that ok?" kyle asks.
"yeah, sounds good" i answer, this is gonna be fun and it leaves plenty of time for me and leia to spend some quality time together, the rest of class goes by quickly and soon we head back to the cabins to get ready for exercising.