Part 1*

Rose's P.O.V

Splash! Urgh! A Carriage just rode trough a puddle and soaked me. How? Well I slept on the pavement because I couldn't find another place to sleep. The Carriage slowed down and stopped. A girl with brown-blonde locks and a dress walked out.

"I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I didn't want to splash you! Oh you are wet. Do you have clothes to change? Why were you lying on the sidewalk? C'mon I'll give you new clothes" She blurted out. Without waiting for an answer from me she walked away. When she noticed I hadn't followed she turned around.

"Come!"

"Uh, sure" I followed her reluctantly and got into the carriage.

"By the way I'm Wendy. Wendy Darling, and you?" she asked.

"Call me Rose"

"I'm sorry, sometimes I talk too much" I smiled. She was nice.

"No problem." As we arrived at her home she quickly ran inside, me following her.

"Here."

"Thank you." Wendy gave me new clothes and I changed in the bathroom. I walked out.

"Wendy" I said.

"Hmm?"

"Why are you so nice to me? We just met each other, we're strangers"

"Oh, but I don't want to be just a stranger to you, I want to be your friend." She answered.

"I think I want that, too, but I don't understand. Why me?"

"You remind me of an old friend of mine. He didn't have a place to sleep or something to eat. He stayed here, though he wanted to get someone, his friend, but I didn't let him because of my parents. I was scared they wouldn't allow him to stay here. I thought he needed to hide and he did."

"I'm so sorry. What happened to him? I mean, he isn't here. No sorry. You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to."

"It's okay, Rose" she said. Why is she so nice? I thought.

"Do you believe in magic?" She asked out of nowhere. Yes, but I don't like it.

"Yes."

"He was taken by a shadow. Peter Pan's Shadow. It took him to Neverland just one week ago, immediately after my parents allowed him to stay. I haven't seen him since." She told me.

"What was his name?" Wow, I'm really curious.

"Baelfire" Wendy told me. NO.