Part 19

Pan's P.O.V.

I heard Emma and co. approaching so I layed the Box/Rose on a stone.I hid behind the tree.

"Emma!" Snow white screamed and pointed with her finger to the box.She made a run for it before Regina stopped her.

"Wait! It could be a trap!"

"I don't care" Snow said and grabbed the box.The vines moved and soon all three of them were pinned to the tree.They struggled but couldn't get free.

"Are you still at it?" I picked up a sword that was laying on the ground and walked out of my hiding spot.

"Peter Pan never fails.I didn't expect you to find me but then again I shouldn't be surprised.You're mothers.Quite the tenacious about your off-spring leaving I don't understand that" I said  and paused.

"If you're looking to see Henry again,I have to tell you there is only one place you'll be reunited.In death." At that words Regina tried to grab me but was pulled against the tree.

"Trouble moving?" I asked .Snow let the box fall and I picked the box up and held it.

"No surprise given where you are."I taunted.

"You see whats hastening your demise is your regret."

"What are you talking about?" Emma asked.

"This trre hold a side of a very important event for me." I paused.

"I kissed Rose her"

"You kissed Rose?!" Regina asked shocked.

"I have feelings if you believe it or not."

"If you love Rose you must regret locking her up,too"

"But I don't quite the opposite actually.See I can never loose her again this way."

"You are doing this to not lose her,right?" Regina more stated than asked.

"Yes I am"

"That's ridiculous.You're only making her hate you.She loves you without this.There's no"

"Need to do this?" I cut Snow off.

"After all there is."

"You're a fraud.Your magic is weakend.You can't even hurt us,but alone Rose"

"You're right.But that's why I'm here.This tree will protect me until my powers are full and then,well then I have to get some real fun.And I don't ever have to worry about Rose again.Something else we soon have in common." They tried to break free again but were pulled bac by the leaves again.Regina may not realized it but I knew she cared for Rose.

"There has to be another way" Snow said.

"Then you're not going to get to me.You don't understand.I have to do this.The shadow will kill me,or even worse Rose.See this tree attacks the regret inside everyone who comes here.And you,you've got plenty." I told Emma.

"I regret not taking a better shot at you when I had the chance"

"No" I said while taking a dangerously step closer.

"That's not what it is,savior.No.I have your son's heart inside me.I can feel just how much you let him down time and time again."

"Leave her alone" Mary magret tried to defend Emma.Failure.

"But why I should? After all you've never been a good mother.Look at the example you set.Abandoning for twenty-eight years.!"

"Are you finished?" The Evil Queen asked me annoyed.

"Last words from the queen perhaps a deciption in fact from the one that has the most regrets of all."

"Yeah" She bagan.

"There's one problem with that.I did cast a curse that destroyed familys. (Just made something up because she is talking to fast for me.At all I'm from germany and in the sixth class.Sorry for that If someone knows what Regina said there please write it in the comments or just directly to me so I can change that)I have totured and murdered.I've done terrible things.I should overflowing with regret,but...I'm not." With that Regina broke the vines.I took a step back urprised but Regina walked towards me.As she reached me she stuck her and in my chest and pulled out Henry's heart.I fell on the floor from the aching feeling.As I layed on the floor I saw the Panoras Box.I tried to grab it but Regina was faster and picked it up in front of my eyes.

"Now...let's save Henry" and they walked away,leaving me alone to death.

Rumplestilskin's P.O.V. -Time skip to the Jolly Roger-

"You are sure you can do it?" I rolled my eyes at Snow's question.She really cared about Rose.

"He brought the Box here in the first place.He wouldn't have done that if he couldn't control it."Regina answers for me.

"He's right Snow" Emma said.

"Well,let's just start.Everyone! Out of the way!" I yelled.Everyone made some space for th box and I layed it on the ground.My hand moved over it and Red Smoke made it's way out.Slowly appearing through the smoke was Rose.Everyone watched closely.

Rose's P.O.V.   :)

It was dark.Still.Scaring.Like that it was a while now.I couldn'tell how long though.Everything was dark.I was afraid the dark would come and consume me.A horrible picture.I was staring in the dark-well there wasn't anything other to see-when I suddenly saw a light from above.I-in smoke form-was pulled to the darkness till I only saw light.I changed into my normal body and when I opened my eyes I was on a ship.A little bit rest smoke surrounded me but dissapeared.Everyone was there,too.My eyes wandered over everything and I first found Rumple then Emma,Snow,Regina,Hook and...Neal.

"Hi" I said because it was the first thing my brain could think.

"Hi? Really?" Neal asked smiling at me.I smiled back and ran into his arms,hugging him.

"I missed you Bae"

"I missed you too Rose" He mumbled in my hear.We smiled and hugged a while longer until someone cleared their throat.