Part 13

Pan's P.O.V
"Shadow!" I yelled. I needed Rose back.I didn't care if she hate me. I loved her,but there was no choice. I was going to die. And if I wanted to change that I needed Henry's heart. I didn't want all this. The only thing my heart desires for was Rose. I left her way too long alone.The shadow appeared infront of me asking
"Yes?" I took a step away to let a bit distance beetween us.
"Find Rose" I ordered him. The shadow nodded and flew away,in search of Rose.

Rose's P.O.V
"Bye Rumple" I said as I walked away. He offered me to stay with him but I resisted. I wanted to go away from everything. Just one time alone. I admired the beauty of the island as I walked. One thing was diffrent. The beauty slowly faded away. The birds were no longer happily chirping. They were doing nothing. The grass was now a dark green and the sky was darker too. The only thing not changing were the flowers. They were beautiful. After my feets hurt (don't know the past form) I decided to stop walking and search for a place to sleep. My decision fell and I made my way to a flower field. Suddenly I heard a wooossh! And in the middle of the field stood,sorry float the shadow. The same shadow that brought me here. Why is he here? I asked myself but was already running away at the same time. The shadow flew after me and since it flew it caught me. It's transparent hands grabbing my waist. Before I knew it I was in the air and the shadow dragged me away. I didn't try to escape. I knew it was useless. We flew above neverland and I enjoyed the view. Then we got higher and my high-fear jumped in. I screamed,struggled. No use.
"Hold still we're soon there" it's deep voice told me. We flew to the ground and I screamed again.
"Let me go" I yelled. Surprisingly the shadow really let go. I stood up.
"Ouch" Only then I noticed that I was standing in the camp. Before Peter's tent. A groan escaped my lips. The boys were nowhere to be seen and Peter was proprably in his tent. The door opened and I jumped by the sidden movement. Peter stood above me with a smirk on his face.
"Hello Rose. Long time no see" He was the first to speak. I gulped.
"Yeah" He chuckled. Then he smiled. A smile formed on my lips and I smiled too.
"I missed you" he said. I was not sure if I should have ran into his arms or yelled at him. Peter took the decision in wrapping his arms around me.
"I missed you too." I mumbled in his chest.
"But I'm still angry,Pancake" he chuckled by his nickname.
"Please stay" he begged.
"Peter...no." He sighed.
"Rose. Don't give me no choice" I frowned and stopped the hug.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean I won't let you go this time" he said death serious.
"Peter stop it!" I yelled at him.
"Felix!" Peter yelled too. Felix appeared. How? A minute ago he was in no sight.
"Take her to the cages" Peter coldly said.
"What?!" Instead of an answer Felix turned my arms around so they were on my back in an aching position.
"Walk" Felix demanded. I didn't move so he walked and let me no choice than to walk with him. We arrived at the cages and I saw one another already hanging on a tree.
"Who is that?" Felix didn't respond. He got a cage and opened the door.
"Go in" he said all emotion vanished from his voice.
"No" Felux groaned then shoved me. I fell in the cage made of twigs and leaves. He locked the door,pulled the cage up next to the other and left. All without saying a word. I sighed. Being locked in a cage was the last place I wanted to be. The cage was very uncomfortable. I tried many positions and ended up in the best,sitting leaning against the wall and legs to my stomach. It was boring and nothing happened. Sometimes I heard ruffling next to me from the other cage.
"Having fun up there?" A voice said from beneath me.
"What do you want Peter?"
"Oh straight to the point I see. I want to talk." I laughed.
"What do you have to talk about with me? I think it's clear you aren't the same anymore. You're just pathetic."

Peter's P.O.V.
"...I think it's clear you aren't the same anymore" I was the same I was just frustrated. I wanted to stop all this but I couldn't.
"You're just pathetic." She finished. I hid my hurt from her words. I still loved her. I chuckled.
"If I wouldn't lock you up you would try to escape,though we both know you wouldn't success."
"Really want to try it?" Rose challenged me.
"Not in the mood" she huffed.
"I need to go.If you need anything just call" I said but more mockingly. Rose stayed still and I took that as a sign to go away and I did.

Rose's P.O.V.
Peter went back to camp and left me alone. I need to go away, I need to get off of this damn island, I thought. I sat in the cage till evening and thought about plans to escape when a voice yanked me out of my thoughts.
"Rose? Are you it?" The voice asked. It seemed quite familiar but I couldn't find a face to it.
"Y-yes. Who are you?" It was still. I waited. Nothing. Then he begun
"I-It's me. Baelfire" My breath caught itself in my throat.

"Bae?" I whispered.
"Yes Rose,it's me" tears escaped my eyes. It were tears of joy.
"I missed you Bae"
"I missed you too."
"I thought you were dead" He was quite thinking about something. He seemed to have a flashback.
"Yes. I was shot,but I survived" he made out. Again it was quite.
"Rose?" Bae broke the silence.
"Hmmm?"
"I-I go by Neal these days"
"O-oh uhm okay" That was why everyone called him Neal. I and Neal (I still prefer Bae but he resists) talked the whole evening till my eyes got heavy and I yawned.
"I'm tired Neal. Goodnight"
"Goodnight Rose" Neal said but I kew he wasn't tired. Then everything went black