Part 20

Above: Official Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnQdocRuzoo

Trailer 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b38j21yEM8Y

I turned around.

"Hi Emma" I grinnned.She chuckled.

"Hey Kid"

"Hey! I'm not a kid!" She chuckled again and spread her arms out.

"Sorry a habit" I smiled at her and ran in her arms.We laughed and in this moment I realized that Pan was nowhere.I knew he made the wrong choices,made mistakes but after all I still loved him.I was sure he had his reasons.

"Since when are you two so close" Baelfire asked chuckling.I thought about it but there was no answer.

"I don't know" Emma and I finally said in unsion.We smiled and then I continued.

"I guees since I'm out of this box." My face changed bitterly and Bae seemed to notice.

"What? Rose,was it that bad? I mean I don't have an idea what is in there."

"That's the thing,bae.Everything in there was nothing.It was dark,silent and...lonely I guess." Neal layed one arm on my shoulder,trying to comfort me and said

"I'm sorry Rose" We all were quiet except the pirates that made the ship clear to leave.I cleared my throat.

"So what happened while I was in that box?" Snow,David,Emma,Rumplestilskin,Regina and Neal glanced at each other awkardly as if they would hide something from me.Finally Emma spoke up

"Well,Pan took Henry's Heart-,"

"Henry gave Pan his heart" Rumple cut her off then went dead silent again.Emma glared at him and continued.

"So Henry gave Pan his heart and Henry was dead.We followed Pan,with the help of the lost boys and we took Henry's heart back .We took you in the box back,too.Then we walked to the Jolly Roger.We got you-,Gold got you out of the box and here we are.Henry is sleeping" She clearly let out the part what they done to Peter so I decided to ask them further.

"Wh-what is with Pan?" I would have said Peter but I knew they wouldn't like it.They glanced again at each other but this time with worry in their eyes.

"Rose..." Snow began but trailed off.She looked down and glanced a little bit up at me.

"He's dead" she whispered.I froze.Dead...Dead...Dead the words kept repeating themselves in my head.No.Bae took a step forward but as soon as he did I fell to my knees and let the tears out.He couldn't be dead.The world was so unfair.While I had my breakdown Baelfire's arms wrapped around me and he whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

"We're ready!" I heard Hook yelling.Everyone glared at him and he realized that I was crying on the ground.

"Oh..." He said and then I heard footseps coming nearer.Soon another pair of arms wrapped around me and Killian tried to comfort me.

"Rose it's okay.He is now in a better place." After these words I went mad.

"No! Nothing is good! He's not in a better place and you all kow that! You think he's in hell for the things he has done.I don't care! You are the reason he's dead! Am I right?" I yelled.Everyone was shocked and Snow looked guilty.I ran off to the next cabin I could find that was empty.I found one and stormed in.As soon as the door closed I let myself slide down the door and cried.After a moment I heard a familiar voice.

"Rose?" Henry asked softly.I didn't notice him till then.He stood up and walked to me.Henry hugged me and I let myself cry on his shoulder.Some where in the time I stopped crying and sighed.