Part 12

A song I thought fit in the last few chapter and in this:Marina & the Diamonds Hermit the Frog ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfXLL57T0ls )

"..." I didn't know.Everything happened so fast.All the heart breakes all the happines and etc.The blonde woman eyed me closely.

"I'm not sure" I finally answered.Suddenly the woman with the short black hair walked forward and held er hand out for me.

"I think we didn't intrudouced each other.I'm Mary Margret,but I'm more known as Snow White so... call me Snow" She smiled sweetly at me and then pointed to the guy at the side.

"This is prince Charming.Also known as David." She continued and pointed at the blonde haired woman.

"And this is my daughter Emma Swan.She's the mother of Henry." Snow then turned to Regina.

"Thi-,"

"Is Regina I know" I cut her off.Snow looked hurt that I cut her off and I immadiately felt guilty.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude." She smiled again and looked at Killian and breathed slowly.I could see her chest rise and fell down.Emma saw Snow's reaction,she looked beetween me and Hook and the her eyes went wide.

"Wait.You know Hook?!" It was more a statment than a question.I answered nontheless.

"Yes." Hook took a step forward,trying to protect me.I don't need this protection stuff.

"I think it doesn't matter.She isn't with Pan or anything.I helped her freeeing Neal." Who was Neal? I looked up at Killian with a questioning look.Killian felt my gaze on him and looked down at me because he was taller than me.Well the downside of not aging.Emma yelled again shocked

"She knows Neal?!"

"Y-"

"No who is Neal?" I added quickly.Hook looked down at me again but now I saw the sadness in his eyes.No one responded so it was my only chance to guess.Killian said something about freeing Neal.I only freed...

"Bealfire" I choked out.

"Ye-"

"Where is he? Is he here too?" My eyes went looking for him,as I met the gaze of the others I noticed the hurt and sadness in all their faces.NO! What happened?

"What...what happened to him?" At the last part my voice broke and I already felt the pain in my chest.Yes I didn't love him anymore but I still loved him as a friend.Emma's eyes were filled with tears.She loved him.I knew it.Snow was the first to speak up

"Rose-,"

"No just tell me" Snow was taken aback.Hook side-hugged me and that was the sign that something bad happened to him.

"He...He's dead" Mary Margret whispered.My heart felt like it was ripped apart in many tiny pieces.I fell to my knees,the tears rolling down my cheeks.

"No" I barely made out .

We had made a camp and all the others were sleeping.I was laying in a sleepbag only I wasn't sleeping.I stared nowhere,my cheeks were still strained from the tears,though they already stopped.I think somewhere in the stares it got brighter.I continued staring not able to fall asleep when I heard an eye screeching scream.My feets automatically made their way to the sound.What was that? I thought while walking.My eyes finally caught the side of the others that had their back turned to me.I was so distracted from the scream that I didn't noticed the others were gone.Did I mention Regina held a red thing-,a heart in her hand? Ewww.Regina turned around and saw me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked harshly.Behind her back I caught a glimpse of a lost boy.I pointed with my head towards him.

"What is he doing here?" I said ignoring Regina's question.

"Rose?" The lost boy asked weakly.He slowly made his way towards me and I recognized him.

"Devin?"

"Yes.It's me."

"Wait you know him?" Emma asked.Everyone ignored her except Snow.My eyes went back to Regina's hand and I gasped realizing that it was Devin's heart she held in her hand.

"Why do you have his heart?!"

"We need to talk to Henry" Killlian said carefully.

"Yeah and to use your mouth you need Devin's heart?"

"Devin?" Emma asked again only to be ignored.I quickly glanced at her but kept a straight look at Regina.

"Give him his heart back" I demanded.

"No" As I tried to get it back myself David wrapped his arms around me and held me back.

"Rose...calm down" Regina talked something in his heart and Devin went in the forest.

"Guys..." I said after a moment of silence.

"Yes..?" They said in unison.

"I will be staying by myself from now on."

"And no buts" I added quickly as they mouths went open but shutted at my comment.Snow embraced me and I hugged her back.Soon after came Killian then I made my way in the forest.

So I was deep in the forest when I heard a voice behind me making me turn around.

"Rose?"

"Rumplestilskin?" Rumple walked to me and asked me what I was doing here.We hadn't seen each other for a long time.I mean long long.I explained him everything.From the start to the end and on.We now sat on a log because it took very long to tell him all that.It was dark and I ended the story.

"...so here I am."

"That is really much" He chuckled and I copied him.

"Yeah I guess"

Pan's P.O.V

"You broke the rules.That's not fair.Bad form captain I excepted more from you" I said while I walked up the hill.

"Aye and you get it"

"Give Henry to me" Emma said.I stopped.

"Sorry can't.Don't you know? Cheaters never win" I smirked and the lost boys appeared.They started fighting and I looked for Rose but couldn't find her.I was dissapointed but didn't let anyone see it.I saw Charming get cut by an arrow and smirked again.I whistled and the lost boys retreat.

"Remember what I told you,that map will show you where Henry is only when you stop denying who you really are" With that I walked off and concentrated on Rose.( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwxAKXY-hWQ )

A/N I read the last chapter(11) and realized that I made many mistakes. I'm too lazy to correct them so I am just going to aplogize. Sorry