Part 8*

I lost time,here in Neverland.I was happy with Peter and I could tell Peter and I were not the only ones.I took the role of the mother for the younger Lost Boys.I learnt that Felix had a little Brother.His name was Rufio and I found him so cute! Rufio was 4 years old and always wanted to hear storys.To be exactly: Fairytales.He loved how everything always ended good.The wonderful Lives they lived in there.It was sad.I also got along with Felix.He didn't talk much but when he wanted he could be very nice.The only thing bothering me was Baelfire.I always asked myself questions like:

"Where is he?","How is he doing?" or "Is he better doing without me?" and "Is he searching for me?"

I forget those questions,though.Peter always made me forget them.He was getting less evil.Once I was swimming with a bikini Peter made magical appear.I tried to convince him to change to white magic but he didn't listened.He said he can't just "change" his magic and that he needs to "protect" me.Did I mention Killian left the island? Well he did.The water was cold,but in a good way.It was refreshing,because it was very hot today.I dived in the water and when I surfaced on the shore Pancake was standing there.Yes I sometimes called him Pancake,but only because I hadn't any other nicknames for him and I found it funny.Though it wasn't that funy anymore 'cause it didn't annoy Peter so much anymore.

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He putted his innocent face on.

"Don't act like your innocent.I'm not that stupid."

"Okay caught.I thought that it is really hot today."

"So...?" Instead of answering me he threw his shirt off,revealing me his abs.I wanted to look away but I couldn't help but stare at him.

"Like what you see?" He asked grinning.

"You wish" I laughed splashing him with water.I plunged under the water,splashing him again deliberately.Soon I heard a splash! and knew it was him,chasing me.Arms grabbed me from behind and we returned on the surface,breathing in air.

"Won" He whispered in my ear.Peter now wore swim shorts.

"No you don't" I let myself slip underwater.It was easy,because his bare chest was slippy from the water.I resurfaced and quickly swam away.He followed me and after a while caught me.Peter started tickling me.I let out a loud laugh.

"P-peter s-sto-op.I can't breath!" I shouted,trying to break free from his grip.He stopped.

"Finally!" He laughed,too and an idea popped into my head.The wonderful revenge.I made a huge wave and the wave collided with him.He had a shocked expression,then I bursted out laughing.I didn't noticed the evil grin on his face 'till he splashed me.I immadiately stopped laughing.This time it was his turn to burst out laughing.We got in a water fight and ended up on the sand holding our tummys from laughing so much.I stared at the sky.Somewhere in the stare I said:

"We must go back to camp,before it's getting dark." I turned my head to look at him and he already was looking at me.

"No,we don't"

"Peter,we can't stay here forever" Peter groaned and pouted

"But I want to" He grabbed my waist getting closer.I smiled and he played with my brown wavy hair.I pecked him on the lips and were getting up when he dragged me back to the sand and pressed his lips against mine.Everytime we kissed I felt fireworks and butterflies explode in my stomach.Well the butterflies were not exploding just flying.I closed my eyes feeling his warm lips on mine.We got lost in the kiss when we pulled away at the same time gasping for air.

"Now we must go,c'mon" Peter groaned again and got up.

"Just for you" He mumbled.

"Aaawww that is so sweet from you Pancake"