Part 18

Unofficial Trailer ◘above :)

"Now are you ready?"

"Yes"

"Let me help you" I said.I took Henry's hand and waved mine over his.His hand glowed a minute and then went back to normal.Henry took his Heart out.This was it.The Heart of the Truest Believer.I could stay with Rose forever.No mattering what mistakes I made.Henry was about to shove his heart in my heart when Emma shouted

"No!Stop Henry!"

"Dad you're alive" Henry stated.

"Don't trust him" Emma said.

"She's right Henry" Baelfire said again.

"Pleasure to see you again,too" I added

"Not to mention the Savior.The evil queen and of course The Dark One!"

"Henry you need to get away from him now.He's trying to hurt you" Emma just ignored me.

"No The Heart of the Truest Believer.It's supossed to gonna save magic.It's gonna save all of you." Henry defened me.I had him.That was for sure.

"No It's not,that was never about magic,Henry.You have to Believe us.The only person Pan is interested in saving is in saving himself." The Evil Queen spoke up.They all were ignoring me and tried to get to Henry.

"That's not true!"

"Of course it isn't" I said and layed my hand on his shoulder.

"Yes it is.He can't live without you dieing.If you give him your Heart It's going to kill you." I saw Henry slowly broke,but I would't ever let this happen.

"They're trying to stop your believe,Henry but don't let them.Remember every hero gets tested." My words were bringing im back to believe me and he looked at everyone.

"Henry." Henry looked to Emma

"I know what a hero looks like and that isn't it"

"Listen to your mother" Rumple spoke up the first time.

"Why would they lie?" Henry then asked me.

"Because that's what adults do,Henry.You know that better than anyone"

"Henry,you have to believe us" Now Regina said.

"Your parents don't care about Neverland,Henry.They know if you give your Heart to save,you have to stay.They're being selfish because they don't want to lose you."

"Henry,you have to trust us." Emma pleaded him.

"Trust?! I'm the only one who has always been honest with you,Henry.The only one who ever believed in you"

"This is your choice" No It isn't.

"Not theirs" I looked up at the time-clock.It was almost empty.The propecy said that Rose would turn her back on me the day the clock ends.That wasn't going to happen.Not with me.

"You have to choose,now.We're running out of time" I said pointing with my ead at the clock.

"We believe in you,Henry" Neal said.

"Because we love you" Emma continued.Regina added

"More than anything"

"All of us" Rumple added,too. Henry smiled and I got more eagerly.

"I love you,too.But I have to save magic." I smirked.

"No,no,no,no,no."

"I'm sorry" And then Henry shoved his heart in my chest.A green wave flooded through the island and I flew in the air.Henry was laying on the floor and my smirk got wider.Silly kid.Sad that he needed to die.He was really a good kid.Emma and co. were pulled backwards,but after they contained themselves they ran to Henry's body.They looked up at me.

"You monster!" Emma screamed.I was again landing on the ground.As soon as my feets touched the ground I made my way over to the Pandoras Box where Rose was in.I did everything for her.

"I'm going to kill you!" Emma screamed.

"OH but Rose couldn't why should you?" Snow White suddenly looked shocked and asked:

"Where is Rose?" I picked up the Box.

"You.." Emma trailed off.

"Oh don't worry she's locked up in this little box here."

"No one can stop me now."

"Oh really?" Emma asked and cut me in my arm.

"How felt that?"

"Like a tickle" I replied.My feets lifted up from the ground and I was flying to my favorite place.

Emma's P.O.V.

"We need to get Henry's heart and Rose back"

"But he's unstoppable"

"No" Rumply said.

"See" He pointed to my sword.

"There's blood.That means he is vulnerable"

"Great.What are we waiting for?" Regina asked.

"Regina,we don't know where he is."

"Then ask the Lost Boys"

We were at the camp and Neal was talking to Devin.He was a friend of his when he was a lost boy himself.

"Devin,listen.Pan has Rose.We need to rescuce her."

"He has what?" It was a rhetorical question so Neal just continued.I blocked everyone out ad thought about Henry.Why did he do that? He had Parents,Family and Friends.Like Rose.Wait.Of course!

"Listen" I spoke to all the boys.

"We can deafeat Pan.You only must tell us where he is.We can help you,but only when you help us.We can give you a mother."

"What?" Snow asked.

"I give them what every lost child will.A mother" It was sad because I only knew this because I was lost myself.When I was in the orphanage I always wanted a mother.

"Is that real?"

"Yes." The boys glanced at each other.

"NO! Traitors!" Felix shouted.He was really the loyalest boy from Pan.

"Quite Boy" Hook silented him.

"His thinking tree" One said.

"NO!" Felix yelled again. Hook threatened him this time and he was silent.

"Where is it?"

"It's near a meadow.Where Pan and Rose...uh..."

"No need to continue"