Part 11*

Run. Run. Run. These words kept telling themselves in my head over and over. Well it was pointless anyway. I had nowhere to go. When I realized I was going to end up nowhere,I slowed down from the run and found myself in an opening. This was so difficult to handle. I didn't know how to react. I loved Peter and wanted to go back to him,but also I was angry that he kidnapped a boy and hurt that he didn't change. Did he really care for me? Or was it just an act? No he really did love me. I saw it in his eyes. When he looked at me they were warm and soft a bright green. But when he met other persons apart from the Lost Boys and me his eyes were dark and...hurt? Hurt? Why did it hurt him to see another people? I thought and thought. Then it made click! in my head. It is hardly to believe. With enough time to think about it it was clearly there. He was misunderstood and it was showed in his eyes,under all the other feelings they showed. Even when he looked heartless,he wasn't. He wanted to change. I knew it. What reasons he had to even turn evil he let them go. Now his only problem was that all the people judged him,fought him,feared him. The only thing I wanted to do in that moment was run back in his arms and say sorry. One thing held me back. Henry. Why wanted Peter him so badly? For what use was he? No I'm not going back to him like a pathetic little girl, I thought. AND I was still mad about the thing with Henry. I didn't remark that I was pacing up and down in a circle. The bushes rushled and I immadiately jumped,looking towards the rushling sounds. The rushling got louder and I already had my sword in my right hand. The bushes moved and a man in all leather (black) moved out. It took my quite long before I gasped.
"Hook!" I shouted as I jumped into his arms in a hug. Hook chuckled and looked at the small figure that had it's arms wrapped around his waist tightly. Well if you don't know,I was this figure.
"Hey Rose. How are you doing?"
"Fine,but you should worry about you! Not me. What are you doing here?" I asked him,the last part death serious with one mildly glare.
"Hey! You are here too!... you haven't grown up one bit I see" I remained quite. Then he gasped.
"No... you were all the time on this bloody island!?" It was more like a fact than a question,so I said nothing.
"Rose..." Killian trailed off and let the other words hang in the air.
"You don't understand" I muttered quitely to no one in particular. Since Hook and I were the only ones....
"I suspect you aren't going to tell me?" I shook my head. It was silent. Like awkard silent. After an awkard moment of silence the bushes moved again and the woman with blonde hair,Regina, the woman with short black hair and the man appeared. The next thing happened so fast, I found my sword against Regina's throat,her back against a tree.
"Rose! Stop it's okay they're friends" Hook screamed in fear. I huffed and looked at Regina.
"Yeah friends" I whispered before I let go of Regina.
"You're lucky Killian is here" I threatened her. She immadiately snapped at me only to be held back by the kind looking woman.
"Regi-,"
"I'm not letting me be threatened by some little girl" Why does everyone call me that?
"Little girl? Yeah don't let the outside trick you" Regina kept quiet propably thinking. Then Regina's eyes went wide.
"Y-you were on Neverland a long time...right?" My head went up and down. She gasped.
"How old are you exactly?"

So I'm sorry to break off here the chapters are really short but there's this time stealing thing called school or homework. I try to take the time and make a looong chapter at the weekend but I can't promise ye anything. The last thing is that I thank all the people that gave me a star and read the story.More than 200 reads already! This is so awesome! This is the goodbye part...goodbye!