Part 7*

Baelfire and I stayed weeks in the cave.Pan hadn't found us,but it was getting boring in here.Bae forbid me to go out,because he was afraid Pan would find me.So here I am waiting for Bae to return.He was getting us food.I prepared myself for sleep but I was still worried about Bae.He should be here a long time ago now.I waited.And waited...and waited...and waited.That's it.I'm going to go out searching for Bae.At first I stayed infront of the cave.Afer a while I decided to go in the forest and search further.I held my eyes open still looking for Bae.He wasn't anywhere.Just then I saw a clearing.I couldn't believe my eyes.In the clearing stood two persons.One was Bealfire.The other person was Pan.I decided to eavesdrop them,so I listened to the conversation walking nearer to them.I hid behind a bush.

"Well Baelfire.Good job.Found a nice place to hide?"

"Yes" Baelfire answered bravely.

"You know that you can't get off this island?"

"Let's make it a game.Give me Rose and I'll let you leave.Isn't that fair?"

"I never give you Rose!" Bae yelled.Pan sighed giving up.

"It was worth a try.You can come out now Rose!" I gave away my hiding spot and stepped outside.How did he know I was there?Bae's eyes widened.

"I told you to not leave the cave!"

"I-I'm sorry.You were away for so long and I was worried." I said looking at my feet.I felt Pan's gaze on me and looked up to him.His eyes...he planned something.Just as Pan opened his mouth I shouted

"Bae run!"

"W-," He wanted to ask,but it was too late.Lost boys surrounded us,giving us no chance to escape.

"I warned you Rose.Don't try to escape.You didn't listen.Now you must pay." When?-, Don't try anything stupid Rose. He knew.He knew all the time.Bael looked terriffied.I go get him later,I thought before running to the lost boys,pushing them out of the way.Then,I ran.I heard Pan's voice shouting angrily behind me,ordering the boys to find me.I ran through leaves and Tree banches.I had a few cuts on my arms and I was bleeding.Nothing bad.I fell.I'm done I thought.Before the Boys could catch me hands covered my mouth and I was pulled behind a bush.I heard the Boys running by.After they were gone the hands removed from my mouth.I immadiately turned around and in front of me stood a handsome looking man,but way too old for me.Though I don't know If I was still so young because I stayed here in Neverland and didn't aged since then.The man had black hair and wore a black leather-jacket,leather-boots and just black.

"Who are you?" Only then I noticed the Hook as his hand.

"Captain Hook" I breathed out.Bae told me about him not much but I knew for a fact that he was a pirate.

"I prefer Killian Jones m'lady"

"Could I know you're name,love?"

"Rosalie or Rose If you want,but never call me Love"

"Hmm,feisty one are you working for Pan?"

"Does it look like?" As I would ever work for him.You would.Something in my head told me.I hate this voice.

"I think Boys hunting you isn't one of his games?" He said.It wasn't really a question.

"Isn't everything a game for him?" I said bitterly.I remembered how he pretended to love me and then just let me down.

"You seem to know him well" He chuckled.

"Pleasure to meet you" He hold out his hook and I laughed.We shook hands and let go.

"So why are the lost boys hunting you?" I sighed.Right.

"Long story short:I tried to escape Neverland and go home.I hid with a friend from me and as I walked trough the forest searching him,Pan found us."