Part 17

A/N Sorry but I wanted to thank everyone for reading this.I only wrote this story two weeks and some days ago ad have already over 300 reads! and then I think i'm going to write a teen wolf or Harry potter fanifction next.The story is soon over and I'm so happy.If anyone want me to write a fanfiction just write me.

We were on a boat and I was puddling to Skull Rock.

"So what are we going to do when we arrived?" I asked. Rumple had joined us a few hours ago,to help us.Everyone except me was suspiciously.Tinkerbell had stayed on the Island.Not long and we stood on Skull Rock.Emma ran to some stairs but was getting thrown back.

"What the hell was that?!" Emma yelled.

"It's a charm,but Pan don't want to keep us out" Rumplestilskin turned to me.

"He want her to go in." He still looked at me and everyone joined rumple by staring at me.

"W-wait you mean I-,"

"Yes."

"Okay" I took a deepbreath and crossed the line that was drawn on the ground.I turned around.

"Guys,I love you" Snow smiled and wanted to hug me but was stopped by the barrier.Again I took a deep breath and walked up the stairs.When I arrived I immadiately found Pan standing in the middle of the room.

"Hello,Rose" He took a breath beetween Hello and Rose.

"Peter" He raised his eyebrows.I took a shaky deep breath tears welling up in my eyes.

"Why do you do all this?" He kept still,then spoke up

"You won't understand-,"

"Then try to explain it to me!" I yelled at him.He stared at me.

"Please don't be mad-,"

"Please don't be mad!? Are you kidding me?! PETER you are trying to steal the heart of a KID! And you're just ging to let it die!" I completly lost it there.I took again deep breaths to calm down.

"Do you even ever loved me?"

"Rose" Peter took a step forward.

"I never stopped loving you."

"Don't lie to me!"

"Im not lying!" I contuined

"You forgot about me the time I was hiding in the cave right? And when you met Baelfire in the woods the female figure plopped into your head and you wanted it back.Because you just want everthing."

"I Never forgot about you! Why do you think did I let you go?!" He screamed at me andI took a step back.Peter had tears in his eyes.Did he really love me?

"I'm sorry.I love you" The last partwas just a whisper.

"But I need to do this.I can't let you hurt someone" With that I pulled out the Pandora Box.I forgot to mention that Rumple gave it to me on the boat.I waved my hand over it to open it but nothing happened.It was the only magic I could do.

"Wha-,"

"'Cause you don't have it" Peter hold his hand above it.

"Let's see what it can do" And then he opened the Box.Red smoke surrounded me and I turned into smoke.Jus t before that happened I heard Pan saying

"I'm sorry.I love you" I went into the Pandora's Box and in there everything was black.No sound.No view.No feeling. Nothing.

Peter's P.O.V.

I laid the Box on a rock.I felt guilty but I had no choice.I was losing Rose otherwise.I got Henry.

"Now Henry are you ready to save magic?" He nodded.

"What Do I need to do?"

"You must give me your heart"

"You mean I must believe"

"No Henry.You mut give me your Heart.Literally" Henry's eyes went wide.

"But what is happening to me if I do this?"

"What do you mean?" I asked him back like I had no Idea what he mean.I must admit Henry was really a smart boy.

"Every magic comes with a price. What is this?" I licked my lips.

"You're right Henry.The price is you must stay on the island forever."

So I decided to make three parts more.Monday is going to come the next chapter.(school free :) ) but I can't promise.I may go to the cinema.