Epilogue♡

A/N I just wanted to say I'm going to write a new story soon. I lotted and it's a Peter Pan fanfiction, too. I already have thousand ideas. :) I'll tell you when it's out. It's name is going to be Toxic or Not a good idea. Write in the comments what name you would like more! I'm already working on the trailer too. I'm going to edit this story too but there won't be much changes.

3rd person P.O.V.
Rose and the Lost Boys (including Peter) stepped on Neverland. Their wonderful Home. It was quite except for some birds that were chirping...happily. The Island wasn't dark anymore. No it was bright,happy,good and other words of that kind. Rose noticed that. She looked at Peter. Her true Love. Pan noticed the gaze of someone on him so he turned his head in the direction of Rose. He caught her staring and they smiled at each other, Rose even blushing a little. The boys were busy doing some things that they didn't notice how Rose and Peter began to lean in. Their lips touched after a long time. It made Rose heart make a jump and Pans' dark heart shine gold. For both of them vanished the surroundings. They were in love and no one could destroy that.

--------------------------Fifty years later (they still didn't really age much)---------------------
Because of the Shadows' dead that Rumplestilskin was the reason of-he made a spell that killed the shadow with a very bright light- Rose and Peter aged 'till they were 20. And because of an unknowlingly reason the Lost Boys didn't age. Fifty years later Rose and Peter had a tiny child. It was a girl. She had the wonderful brown wavy hair of her mother and the gorgeous green orbs of her father. The wonderful smile of her mother and mixed character of both of her parents. Pans' cleverness, Roses' kindness. Rose took the role of the mother for the little Lost Boys. Henry and the others lived still in Storybrooke having adventures.Felix still griefed about the dead of Rufio his brother who was kiled from Killian. Devin was one of the Lost Boys who stayed in Storybrooke. He found his mother. They lived happily together. Rose and Peter still loved each other like they were fresh in love. And after all...

Everyone had they happy endings.

A/N Again Sorry!!
Sorry for the A/N it's even annoying me slowly. I'm sorry that the end is a little 'I tell you shortly what happened to them and end' it's really short and etc. Well the story was very cliche' sorry for that but for the ones who don't like it don't read it.
Thanks for the ones who read this regardless.