Chapter 14

Roc instantly grabbed my face and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back and grew eager as our tongues swirled together. I could tell this would be it. We had nothing around to stop us and honestly, I was ready. I could tell Roc was when I felt how hard he was in his sweatpants. He pulled me closer and I felt his hand against the waistband of my panties. He gently rubbed the crotch of my underwear and sighed lightly. 

Roc- Damn baby, you ready for me, huh?

I nodded as he kissed me against my neck.

Roc- Come here baby girl. 

He picked me up and moved me over as he got on top of me and was instantly crouching down and rubbing my pussy through my panties. My heart beat faster as he pushed the crotch of my panties to the side and started slowly licking my pussy starting at my hole and going up to my clit, slowly. His slow licks began to speed up and he started to suck on my pussy lips. I couldn't resist grabbing his head and gently pushing his head in deeper. He looked up at me and I saw how my juices were all over his lips. 

Roc- You taste good as hell. 

 I smiled.

Me- I know. Now come here. 

I reached for his pants so I could return the favor but he pushed my hands away.

Roc- I never said I was done baby.

He smirked at me as I rolled my eyes. He crouched back down and began licking me up again. He stared at me as he ate me hungrily. Then, I felt him enter his finger inside me and I gasped as he fingered me and licked and sucked on my clit at the same time. 

Me- Oh shit baby. 

I closed my eyes and enjoyed him pleasuring me.  He started fingering me faster.

Roc- Nah baby girl, you're going to watch me eat this pussy. 

I opened my eyes and looked down at him as he stared me in my eyes and continued. He continued his tongue and finger combo while I tried my best not to cum on his tongue. He suddenly got up and pulled his pants down. 

Roc- I have to slide in this pussy baby. 

He ran to bag and pulled out a condom. He put it on quickly and came back to me. He licked his lips as I spread my legs open for him. Roc slowly entered me and I gasped as his dick stretched out my walls. I put my hand on his chest when he put every inch inside. 

Me- Go slow a little.

He nodded.

Roc- I got you.

He leaned into my ear.

Roc- *whisper* Your pussy is tight as fuck Babe.

He slowly started stroking inside me and it hurt slightly. It had really been a minute since I got dicked down. Especially this good. After a couple more strokes, I was gripping his back begging him to go faster. He lifted my leg and spread it wider, pinning it down on the coach as he went faster and harder. I moaned louder and gently bit his shoulder. 

Me- Shit Papi. 

Roc groaned and went harder. Soon he was moaning softly with each deep stroke. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him as close to me as he could. 

Me- Let me feel every inch of that dick Baby. 

He groaned again and quickly pulled out. I watched him rapidly jerk his dick and saw the condom fill with his cum. He laid back and tried to catch his breath.

Roc- Damn Nicky. I was thinking you wouldn't be able to handle it but you didn't warn me it would be like that.

I shrugged and sat up.

Me- Sorry, not sorry. 

Roc's POV: 

I was pretty sure I was going to die. I damn near put all my energy into that pussy. I looked down at  Niccolette gripping my dick and pulling my condom off slowly, making sure all the cum stayed inside. 

Me- Girl, what are you doing?

She looked at me and smirked with a gleam in her eye. She slowly licked her lips.

Nicky- Wait, you know we're not done, right?

I watched as she stared me in the eye and took every inch of me in her mouth.