Chapter 15

Roc's POV:

I was at home the next day after Nicky basically sexed me down. I was prepared for her to act crazy after we had sex, like women usually did, but I was the one tripping. Her nastiness caught me off guard and I wasn't ready for it. I really loved her little ass. I licked my lips as I began to reminisce about last night. Then Ray interrupted my thoughts.

Ray- Aye, why don't you tell Nicky to invite a cute friend for me or something? Since I guess she's off-limits now.

I glared at Ray and he smirked. Today was our Single-release party. 

Ray- That pussy must be fire to have you strung-out like that.

It was, but I'd never tell his thirsty ass that. If Nicky even looked his way, I knew Ray would probably sell her his fucking soul. Shit, I would give her my soul for fucking free. My baby girl had that affect on people. 

Me- I'll see. Just get the fuck out.

As he left, I sent Nicky a text asking her to bring some friends with her to our party. She replied right away telling me she'll see what she can do. Hopefully she could come through and get these niggas off my back. 

Later That Night:

I pulled up to Nicky's house and beeped a couple of times letting her know I was outside. She came outside looking good as hell, as usual in a little body-hugging dress. She turned around and grinned at me as she made her way to my car. She opened the door and sat down in the passenger seat and looked over at me.

Nicky- Roc, you're drooling again. 

Me- Shut up. 

I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. Then began kissing her all over her beautiful ass face as she giggled.

Nicky- Roc, stop.

Seeing her again after last night made me want to just take her into the back seat so I can have 15 minutes in that pussy again. My hand traveled down to her thigh as I pushed the hem of her dress up and started massaging her pussy through the thin fabric of her panties. As her thighs parted slightly, I pushed them open more and pushed her panties over to the side and rubbed my fingers in her juices. She was damn near soaked and hadn't been in the car for more than 5 minutes. She grabbed my arm. 

Nicky- Roc, you can't be late to your own party. We can get as nasty as you want later. 

I watched as she took my hand and stared me in my eyes as she sucked on the same fingers I had swirling in her pussy. She was killing me, for real. 

Me- Fine. But as soon as there's no more than 15 people at that party, that pussy is mine.

She nodded and kissed my cheek.

Nicky- Whatever you want Papi. 

I kissed her back and although the situation made me hate to, I drove to the party.