Chapter Three

Overthinking.

That's all Maddie did on the way to England. Remembering how she went from A* Student to F student, taking drugs.

Flash back - Maddie was 15

Thumping music came from inside the concert. Maddie waiting frantically in line with her boyfriend Alex.

Alex was no role model. A boy who smoked weed, bunked off school, Infact he got expelled from school yet his parents still think he goes to school. At this point Maddie was still the sweet girl but long did this last...

As she got nearer to the front of the line this man approached them.

" Weed mate? " Came the question from drunk man.

Alex took the weed from the man giving no surprise to Maddie. Alex could see Maddie could not take her eyes off the drug.

" Go on Mads have a smoke "

Maddie reluctantly said no but repeatedly Alex forced her to have a smoke.

With no choice Maddie knew what she had to do... this is when the addiction started.

Changing no only hers but everyone's around her life.

END OF FLASH BACK

" We will be arriving at the destination in 10 minutes "

Maddie looked out the window to see green and yellow fields, which went on for miles and miles.

Rummaging through her handbag for her phone, she came across the tattered old contacted book. The contacted book was brown leather, with gold writing on the front and blue pale pages.

The small book had been bent in half from her bag. And there it was... It instantly caught her eye.

There read...
" Marcus Butler "

And there it was his address, phone number and even his email.

Maddie screamed in excitement causing the whole plane to stare.

Maddie knew she was finally going to meet the YouTube gang once and for all.