Chapter 14

-_-_- A month later

Maddies PoV

After the kiss, Joe ran out the room without saying a word. Pretty much like pf when they find out its cookies for break. (For people don't get that Dw, it's a pf thing aka running pretty fast )
I tried texting him, countless times. Each time collecting the words to speak, in this case text. He hasn't replied.

So summer is over, I have school tommorow morning, ugh I'm dreading it.

Next morning

It's too early, my alarm is ringing in my ears, ughhh shut upppp. I turned it off and sat up in bed. Checked the time.

6.02 am

UGHHHHH. Honestly I can't be bothered.

Eventually 10 minutes later after scanning through social media, I popped my music it on and hopped out of bed.  Humming along to Here - Alessia Cara, singing the occasional chorus when it came on. I had my shower, brushed teeth and applied my make up. Just the usual nothing special, mascara, concealer, lip stick, filled in my eyebrows. Not like I'm meeting anyone special.

I ran down the stairs grabbing the cereal and milk, trying my best not to wake Marcus and  Naomi.

After doing so, I grabbed my bag and grabbed house keys, and got on my bike and cycled to school. My new school.

Coming through the entrance the school was massive, the school was exactly how I imagined. A large brick building, behind this carpark, steps leading up the the door, where some of the kids sat upon. I fastened the bike to the bike rack and with bag on my back phone in my pocket. I took my first steps into the first mistake of the day.

Finding my locker was honestly one of the hardest things I've done, after what felt like hours looking I played my books in my locker and as doing so, I overheard sniggering.

Looking behind me, I saw what appeared to be the schools mean girls, scanning me up and down, and I stared to the floor they trotted past in the high heels. They honestly looked perfect.

Expensive clothes, make up done perfectly, there matching high heels and their priceless handbags. I felt like a complete outsider, here I was standing in my skinny jeans, long sleeve top, vans and hardly any make up on my face.

It was fascinating see the types of people who walked these halls. Of course it was the obvious bunches, mean girls, emos, nerds... yea I'll probably end up there, drama/music people.. typically only cared about them selves. As they all walked past, giving me the occasional glare or look up and down.
There was one group that was missing.

Football players, the gorgeous, perfect, popular footballer players. Every girls dream in other words.

Picturing what they would look like, my bubble popped. I looked around and saw girls twirling their hair and giggling. Typical. They was all looking at one thing.

Ah yep there they were, the football players.

Scanning each and every one of them, I could see why the girls were swooning all over them. One of them caught me looking.

He had brown hair, a jawline which was honestly perfect, eyes as dark as the midnight sky, everything about him was perfect. As he caught me looking, he sent a wink, I instantly blushed, wait a go Maddie! As I scanned the rest of them, taking in each of there perfectness, oh yea then there's Joe, waitttt. What?!

My eyes darted back as I made eye contact at Joe. He just stared at me, stopped in his tracks and his mouth wide open. 

Sorry, no one thought to mention that Joe goes here?!