Chapter 15

Hey guys, it never really settle in that actual people are reading this! SO THANK YOU ❤️❤️❤️ -

Joes POV

I completely regretted running out after kissing Maddie, I didn't even see her reaction, maybe things would be different if I stayed?

It's first day back at school and the guys know something is up. I've been going off into my own bubble. Every time I've been telling them

" oh nothing just tired "

It was good to be back but at the same time, it was the last place I wanted to be.

The guys and I were walking down the hallway and I felt someone watching me, I looked around until my eyes fell upon this girl.

Maddie.

I stopped completely in my tracks, since when did she go here? She looks amazing, why you run away Joe?

Ugh I was an idiot. Our eyes stayed locked into each other's until she broke the connection.

The guys stopped aswell,

" You coming? " said Harry. He was my best mate.

" Yea sorry, got a bit distracted. " I replied

We walked on until Harry pitched up again.

" She was hot, don't you think? I mean damn I haven't seen her around before."

Shit. This was not good.

" Yea I guess " I lied through my teeth of course she's hot, but Harry hands off she's mine. " I've never seen her before " lying once again.

Harry just smirked to himself as we walked toward our lockers. As we arrived Harry was about to say something, something about Maddie.

But before he could he was stopped by the bell.

Guess I was saved by the bell.

Harry's POV

Maddie was stunning, Jesus Christ I have never seen someone so, so.... so ..... so perfect.

Bros before hoes, focus Harry.

Somethings up with Joe I just know it, what I ain't sure. I know your probably thinking just ask him. But he'll answer ' I'm fine'. That's the thing about Joe, he keeps it all in, so he doesn't bother anyone.

The question is how long can he put his wall up for?

Right, I've got...

Scanning my timetable, I felt as if someone was watching.

Looking up and around, my eyes fell on the beautiful green eyes. They belonged to that girl I saw this morning.

Within seconds of noticing I saw her, she broke her gaze and starred to the ground. I could see her cheeks turning red.

I collected my books and made my way over to the girl.

" Hey, you okay? " I said as I walked toward her.

" Yea sorry, I didn't mean to stare " she replied sheepishly. Her voice was cute. Swear I could hear an accent in her voice?

" It's not a problem, what class you got now?"

She got out her timetable and scanned it throughly, I watched her Hazel colour eyes scan the paper.

" Photography " She blushed.

F*** yea! I have the same class as this girl ;)

" Oh cool, me too. Can I walk you to class? " Jesus I'm sounding so uhh what's the word ... ' British'

" Sure "

As we walked the awkwardness was rising.

" So I haven't seen you round before" I said

" I just came here, from America " She replied, her accent shone through.

" Ahh makes sense "

A confused look appeared on her face. She's probably thinking I'm such a creep ...

" Your accent " I quickly added.

" Oh it's really ugly " Once again she stared to the ground.

What was so good about the ground?

" No! It's cute, really cute" I said. Too soon?

" Thanks "

" Thanks " I mocked her accent. If she didn't think I was weird already, she definitely thought I was now.

She giggled, a extremely cute giggle.

" We're here" I opened the door to the Photography classroom, too see Mr Smith.

Ahh Mr Smith I've missed ya.

" Mr Trip, glad to see you've cared to join us " Mr Smith cheerfully said.

I stood out to reveal the beautiful girl.

" Now who have we got here?"

" This is um " I never asked her name... oops.

" Maddie, Maddie Wood" Maddie said quietly.

Authors note - Hope you liked this chapter 700 words so a bit longer than the usual ones ( 500 usually )

If you haven't check out my new book

" Collecting the words to speak "

SEE YOU LOVELIES NEXT MONDAY XO