Chapter Seven

Marcus PoV

'Beep Beep' - came the alarm from the kitchen. God what now. I got to the kitchen.I realised someone was walking towards my house. What this doesn't even make sense.I instantly got up the security cameras and watched as a petit girl walked toward the house.

"NAOMI COME QUICKLY" I shouted. Panic was hitting me.

Naomi came rushing in followed by Zoe, Alfie and Joe trailing along at the end.

I showed them the security camera and suddenly came a know on the door. We all stood there in complete silence.

I walked nervously towards the door. As I opened the door there stood a girl.

As she saw my face her jaw dropped. Please tell me she's not a random fan.

Maddie's PoV

- Marcus opens the door-

My jaw drops. That's him. The Marcus Butler. I stood there for 2 minutes scanning his face until he said

" And you are .."

His voice was so like his videos.

" I'm Maddie, Luke is my dad and Abi is my step mum"

A confused look appeared on Marcus's face. I was starting to loose hope.

" My mother was Cathy " I quietly said, hoping he recognise the name.

" Cathy,Cathy" his confused face continued as he mumbled under his breath.

I was about to lose all hope and walk away, until her made jump out of my skin.

" Auntie Cathy, Little Maddie " his voice became wobbly.

" Ye--- " I muttered but I was stopped by Marcus giving a huge hug, to my surprise.

" Maddie come in come in" Marcus said. I sighed a relief, now all I have to do is ask if I can stay. Easy job.

As I walked in I took in my surroundings. The place was like a picture from tumblr. My ears prick up when I heard faint voices.

" This is Maddie, she's my cousin " Marcus said.

I rushed to wear he was, and came to a halt. I found myself standing I front of Alfie, Zoella, Naomi and Joe Sugg.

" Oh my god " I blurted out, instantly realising what I had said I covered my mouth and I felt my cheeks turn bright red.

" Maddie, meet Naomi, my girlfriend"

She came up to me, I put out my hand but instead she gave me a hug.

" Zoe and Alfie "

They came up and gave me a hug too, it felt like my dreams were coming true.

" Zalfie" he coughed.

I smiled as I knew who was coming next.

" This is Joe, Zoe's brother"

I was starring at the floor when the words came out of Marcus's mouth. As I looked up Joe and I eyes caught each other's looks.

He came up and hugged me, he whispered something in my ear but I couldn't catch it.

Our hug went on for long than I was expecting. Joe parted as Marcus gave a awkward cough.

I smiled.

Joe's PoV
Now who is that?