Chapter Six

Maddie's eyelids fluttered as she awoke. Smiling she looked out of the window. It all seemed familiar. A bit too familiar. It was like she had been here before. Every road seemed the same yet different in their own unique way.

At this point the rain had cleared up and it was all blue sky's for miles.

The world around her was filled with green grass, beautiful plants, and houses which looked as so they were out of books. A town you'd only find in a dream.

She had the feeling were you felt like you've been here before. Like in some vision yet you don't remembers it.

Her head all confused and in a deep thinking state. Everything wasn't fitting into place. Marcus, the school, this town.

As the man drove up came to a halt. Maddie perked her head up and looked out of the taxi's window to see a country lane leading up to a house.

The house was white, with a red tiled roof. Top to toe in flowers and magnificent plants. The front garden looked perfection. Each blade of grass in exact place.

Walking up the country road, Maddie started to worry. This may be the wrong house. They've probably moved. I'm going to wake up and it's all going to be a dream ....

Her mothers voice spoke in her head.

" You'll never know...."

" If you never try... I know mum, I know" Maddie muttered under her breath.

Here goes nothing see thought.