Chapter 16

Maddies POV

"Maddie, Maddie Wood" I said, noticing the shaking in my voice.

My eyes were fixed on the teacher... his name? Honestly I can't remember his name. Did he even say it?

" Take a seat you two" Replied the teacher. Jake sat down and I looked like a lost puppy.

" Um can Maddie sit next to me? " Harry piped up. Something about Harry was different. That different ... well I like it.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as I turned red. I stared to the floor and waited for Sir's reply.

" Fine, just don't distract her Harold"

A grin appeared on my face, Harry patted the seat next to him and I sat down. Getting out my phone, camera, portfolio and other essentials, I felt eyes looking at me.

I instantly looked up at caught eye contact with Harry.

" Um what's his name" I asked Harry.

" Who's name? "

" The teachers "

" Oh it's Mr Smith, he's one of the best teachers " I smiled in return to his answer.

Before I had even realised my portfolio was snatched right before my eyes, the next thing I knew Mr Smith was going through it.

Nodding his head, I peered over to look at Harry. His eyes glued to Mr Smith.

" Seriously good work Maddie Well done."

I smiled as he handed my back the portfolio. Although within seconds Harry had grab hold of the portfolio and was going through it taking great pride in each and every photo.

"Jesus Maddie this is amazing" He said going through the pages one by one.

He stopped though the last page.

Harry's PoV

I stopped on the last page. A little girl, brown wavy hair. She was wearing a little blue pinafore dress. Her head buried in her hands. She look as if she was crying. For some reason my heart filled with sympathy.

" Who's that?" I muttered under my breath.

" No one" she replied.

My heart sank a bit, dying to know who this mysterious little girl was.

Maddie's PoV

He must not know. Not ever, never. This little girl has to stay a secret. My little secret.

Sadness filled my eyes remembering " the little girl." Oh how I missed her.

The little girl was the brown wavy hair. Eyes as green as leaves. Hair as silky as a ribbon. Light as a feather. Fearless like a lion. Strong like a wall... until that wall came crashing down.

The wall's pieces over the floor, a mess and unclear mess. Jumbled up, different bricks representing different feelings.

Maddie knew no one could find out who this little girl was.

The little girl has to stay a secret.

My little secret.