Chapter Eight

Maddie's PoV

After the introductions, and the extremely awkward hug between Joe and her. It hit her in the face like a pan, Zoe, airport. She scanned Zoe and saw that she was wearing these ripped jeans, and this white lace top.. It was her.

A smile hit her face, but seconds later she came back to reality.

" So what brings you hear Maddie" asked Marcus. What other than Joe Sugg? Not to forget all you famous you tubers?! ... A place to live.

" Well I was hoping to talk to you about that Marcus"

" Go on "
"Uhh in private if that's okay "
" Sure,  come through "

As they walked into the lounge, the next conversation Maddie's  future depended on it. Panic hit Maddie. What happens if he says no, homeless?! But then the school came to mind.

At least she'll have school. Thats not a sentence she wants to hear.

" Whats up mads? "

" I'm sorry to cause this onto you but I need a place to live.. "

Marcus hesitated, making Maddie flinch, a few words came out of his mouth.

" What about school "

" About that ... " Maddie continued " My dads planning to send me to this mount high school thing but I'd rather be here "

" Well I'm sure you can get enrolled here at East High School" Marcus said. God why the hell did all the schools sound so familiar?

" So I can stay? "Maddie said hoping he would say yes.

" of course! Family's family! Now let's get you unloaded "

A huge grin appeared on Maddie's  face. As they walked through back into the kitchen there sat the others, and to Maddie's surprise all on there phone.

" Maddie's  coming to stay, Joe, Alfie help me with her stuff? "

" Coming  " The boys said in sync.

" Its fine really I can carry it" Maddie said.

After back and forth arguing of suitcases Marcus gave in to letting Maddie to it by her self.

As Marcus directed her to her room Maddie took her suitcase and guitar up the stairs. At the same time. As you can tell this was a stupid mistake, after getting halfway up the stairs maddies grip let go of her suitcase causing it to go rocketing down the steps.

" Fuck! " cursed Maddie.

As she looked down the stairs there was Joe smiling up at her holding her suitcase, she smiled back and went to go put her guitar into her new room. As she looked around she took in her surroundings. The walls were painted a cream, with a double bed in the middle. The bed was covered in cushions and a furry fluffy throw at the end. Opposite was a pine white wooden desk, with this duck egg chair.

" This  room is stunning " Maddie said. Just as Joe entered the room.

" Well I hope it's okay for the time being." Marcus said as the both turned to look at Joe carrying the rather large suitcase.

" Oh my thank you Joe " Maddie said as she took the heavy suitcase off Joe.

" No trouble " He panted.

As they gave each other a smile Joe left and Marcus and Maddie were left.

" So I'll let you get settled in, feel free to do whatever. "

And with that Marcus left the room.

" Marcus! " shouted Maddie

A head popped around the corner.

" Thank you " said Maddie.

He smiled and with that he went.  Now the hard part is done. She flopped back onto her bed.

Just as she got onto the bed her phone starting singing.

- Riptide  by Vance Joy –
-Lady running Down to the riptide
- Take away by the dark side
- I want to be your left hand man
- I love you when

And with that she picked up the phone.

" Maddie? " Came the calm voice of a man.

Oh shit.