Chapter Four

This was it.

Maddie's dreams were finally coming true.

As she ran down the steps off the plane, causing her to nearly trip down half of them. Something caught her eye.

This woman in front of her had the Ted Baker suitcase, the same one Zoella showed in her YouTube video. She was sure it was someone else but she was having a lucky day. Could it be?

The woman had medium brown length hair, with a mini messy bun at the top and some of her stunning hair down. Just like Zoe does. She was wearing a white lace top and jeans. She knew with in seconds they were in the boohoo haul.

After staring at her for 5 minutes, Maddie realised she was heading the wrong way. Or was this the right way? All Maddie was focusing on was the woman in front. She gave up and turned the other way.

Passport control took a long time as they decided that she wasn't that person. And then after half an hour they realised it was. Tired and sweaty Maddie was not looking forward to going out in to the miserable English weather.

After passport control, she went through to get her luggage. Which was easy to spot as it was covered in selfies of Maddie and Alex and all their friends.

Entering the ' collection area' she became lost and alone. Scanning her eyes back and fourth looking for family or anyone holding a sign that says ' Maddie Wood '.

After waiting for 20 minutes no one is to be seen. The room is quiet. Deadly quiet. No noise, nothing.

" Yes Alfie, I am coming, plane got delayed that's all and of course there are the fans."

Maddie's ears prick up.

" Well your just going to have to tell Joe to wait. "

Looking around frantically, Maddie finally sets her gaze on THE Zoella.
Who was talking to THE Alfie Deyes.
Who's with THE Joe Sugg.

Either this was a dream or Maddie's drugs were kicking in.