Chapter One

Written - 17th May 2015

Maddie Wood was a 17 year old girl. Her reputation from America was not a good one. Bad grades and quite the partier. Popular, yet she had no real friends.

After coming late home from a party, she came home to her dad and her step mother at the door not looking to pleased. While her little brother Josh was sitting at the top of the stairs quietly. At this point she knew she was in trouble.

" What time do you call this? " Asks her father.

Ugh she grunted as she stormed up to her bedroom pushing past her brother.

" Can't you guys get a life and let this one slip! " She yells from her room.

" NO WE CAN NOT YOUNG LADY " Shout her step mother.

" You ain't my mother " Came the reply.

" We will talk about this in the morning!" Said her dad, looking as he was giving up on her.

Growing up Maddie was a sweet girl. Polite, kind, and you would always see her with her best friend Izzy. But by the time she turned 13 all things turn for the worse. Just before her 13th birthday her best friend moved away to England due to the parents work. Then a few months after her 13 birthday her mother died from cancer. This made things extremely hard for her.

With no mother for a role model, Maddie had no one to go to. And her father marrying her worst nightmare things weren't going great. This leaded Maddie into drugs, alcohol  and bunking off school. She soon went from a A* student to a F student with in the course of a year.

As Maddie reached out her mac she search up,

Zalfie
Zalfie cute
Zalfie evidence
Jaspar evidence
Jaspar tumblr
Jaspar

To say Maddie was quite the YouTube addict would be putting it mildly. It was her get away. A place where she could plug in her beats headphones and every little worry and problem could go away. After a few hours watching Netflix and searching up things, it became 8 AM. She thought she should get some rest before she has to deal with her parents. Lord only knows what they were going to do to her. Usually her dad was so kind to her, he'd make her wash the dishes, tidy her room or even clean the dogs as a punishment. But this time she was more worried than ever. She remembered her dad's face from last night. The disappointment in her fathers eyes.

Could she fix this?