03. Vaporization.

She was so much soaked in pain, when Sarah saw her the next morning at the school gate .

She was sitting down, smoking ..

Sarah felt her pain...

Her gangs were crying bitterly when, they Saw her smoking
But they couldn't stop her.

Look at what she said when she was smoking;

I never knew, you will die and leave me so soon.
I would have agreed to your plans for me running the company.
Please, dad forgive me.
          RIP.

Take heart fatty.
We're right here by your side
Thanks to you guys...

She tries to erase the pain by smoking even more than before
She couldn't cry out....

She didn't attend classes, she was sitting at the gate through out the day.

  Hello; fatty!

What happened to you?

Haven't you heard the news? Eli ask ❓

   Why're you using question to answer question?

    Suit yourself, fatty is your old and you're here saying rubbish.

     That's  harsh! Eli

That's what you get from being unreasonable to serious matter like this.

    Look at the news, read what it written there.

I'm sorry for your lost, I never knew this will happen, I wouldn't have breakup our friendship, your dad treated me like his own son but what did I do? I left because I had no other choice but to distance myself from you, fatty! You have hurt and wound me in so many ways but you never apologize for your wrong actions but instead you form big girl because of money. I hope you have changed ❓ Eli ask!

What's all this? Have some simpathy, her dad just dead and now you are bringing back what you two did in the past? Rose said.

    You're just like your friend, fatty; you had never admit to your mistakes but you claim right, I don't have time for you. Eli Walk away.

   We're not done yet, come back here, let me tell you what you don't know. Rose was brutally hurt by what Eli said.

Come to think of it, she was actually telling the truth but you got it wrong, you thought he was insulting or comparing you to be fatty? No, just stay away from fatty, she's not a good person, she will ruined your life and career. Mis. Talkative said 🤔

Mak I reason dis mata, is like dis gel dey tak di true ooo 🥺. I don finish,,, Wetin I come sckul cor do❓ na ques wey I go answer misef. Her inner mind talking!