05. Proposal.

They were at the school party celebration yesterday, they were four guys and also four girls at the school party..

This guys prepared some gifts that would suit the girls.
Sarah was asked to pick a package but she decided to wait for the last minute.

When, she opened the package it was a ring...

One of the guy who is also a student walked in, from behind and kneeled down in front of her and said to Sarah;

Will you marry me?

She was waiting for her heart to reply but her friends pressured her to say yes!

After a few hours of waiting.
She accepted the ring and he kissed her in her forehead and they were happy.

A minute after the party, Sarah was drunk and she couldn't go home. Mike her boyfriend decided to drove her home.

The following morning;
It was a dream to her how, she ended up at Mike's house but she finally thank him for taking her home.

As a couple to be, she always visit him after and before school session.

   Did you prepared something for your Mike before coming to school? Fatty ask!

   Yes, I did and he's in school right now, I don't know when he will be coming back, I decided to prepare enough food.

    and you didn't bring for your friends ❓ Betty jump into conclusion.

    Not so fast, I brought something for you guys.... Guess what I brought? Sarah.

I'm not too good at guessing but fatty is.

   I brought, fried chicken and rice with fruit juice.

    I don't like like fruit juice! Said rose.

If you don't like it that doesn't mean others don't like it, you're so full of yourself. Sarah reply.

Calm down girls, what's wrong with you two? Betty shouted with a deep voice. Everywhere was calm.

   You're seeing boss, you guys are still shouting.

Sorry, boss lady, they won't dare try what they just did. Betty apologize on behalf of Sarah and rose.

  You guys should come early to the meeting tomorrow, anyone that comes late will face punishment, failure to come to the meeting, you will have to answer to me. Said fatty.