05. first summary.

Zara street life ♋

Zara is asleep in front of the street corner at "Ouagadougou market side around 3:00am, she wakes up to find a *Kel* a street boy trying to sexually assault her, she conflicts with him and she grapples to escape the assault.

She ran away to another street close to the forest, Kel had stayed in the street more than 8 years and he has become the landlord of the street and the rest boys call him "senior man" because he did everything, he rescheduled for the rest street Arabs. They have become the owner of the street where Zara was about to be assaulted by one of the street boys "Kel.

This is what the two boys did to a rich man who refused to led them money and food stuffs.

Sir; please I need money or you give me some food stuffs... Belo

I don't have money neither food stuffs.... The man reply!

But, sir you're just coming back from the supermarket? Belo

Oh, you mean this; these foods are for my family, I'm not your parents.

I my not your family? Belo ask again repeatedly 😭

Never, you can't be my son, you bastard. The man respond.

Belo, was distracting the man while Jos was busy opening the man's car with a wire, when he successfully open the car, he quickly pick the man's wallet and the food stuffs that he dropped before talking with Belo.

After a few minutes, Belo said to the man, since; you don't want to help me, you can go with your money and food stuffs, people like you don't last👉 because you're too greedy.

An hour to his house, he was looking for his wallet and he noticed that his food stuffs were missing as well, he packed his car 😲 what's going on here❓I thought I kept everything in my car, or that little boy might have target me❓he was bothered!

He walked back to where he saw the boy at the supermarket but he couldn't found him, he had gone back to his house with his companion, Jos (the street). The man couldn't bear what happened to him, he went to the police station to report what has happened to him but the cop ignore him and attend to someone else because those boys are more powerful than the cops, they're no longer afraid of the cops but the cops is.

The man couldn't arrest the boys because the cops didn't attend to his report, he couldn't present any evidence with that would that, indeed Belo and Jos is responsible for his missing wallet and food stuffs. His case was closed.

Don't be greedy, help whosoever you come across in the journey of life especially the children on the street, because is a blessing to your life and family.