03. third decease.

The next two days to her wedding celebration.

When she came back from work. Everywhere was * redolent* as if there's a dead dog in the compound. What could that be? Jenny ask!

Everyone was looking directly to her house. The outside and inside were clouded with people.

When she opened her door.
She saw a dead body
It was her sister's body.

Her face clouded with tears.
She went straight to her drawer and she brought out the earring that her mom gave both of them.

Her boyfriend came in and she was shocked when she saw her boyfriend.
When she saw her boyfriend crying bitterly, she admitted to what her sister Jennifer said before concerning the earrings.
Because, he had find out her dirty secret. She tries to explain to him but it was already too late.

Look at what she said;

I'm sorry.
I lied to you and your mom
I was so selfish, call me whatever you want but don't breakup with me.

I kept the secret from you because, I don't want you to leave me alone and choose her rather.

She went to prison because of what I did two years ago.

How could you?
Be this heartless you told me, you had no family when I saw her at my house gate that very morning. I wanted to help but you stopped me, not knowing she was your blood😭🥺

Mom;

I swear down, she never told me she had a sister that is s ill at the village and when I saw the young lady at my house gate that very morning I wanted to help her but she said no.

Mom said.

You are wicked, you can't marry my son.

Immediately, cop's van drove in and arrested her.

She was pleading for his help but he didn't listen to her.

She was weeping, because of what she did to her sister. What she did was horrible, so unbearable, unforgivable. She doesn't deserve forgiveness. Said James' mom.

She realized and said;

I'm sorry, big sis....
My own blood and everything you have done for me. You went to prison because of me.
You spent  two years of your life in prison just to set me free.

When you needed my help, I drove you away.
I didn't visit you, when you're ill because, I was heartless.

I lied, just to flex life. Forgotten what you did for me. I treated you as nobody.

Big sis:

Here's the earring, you were talking about. I'm sorry for everything I have done to you.
Please forgive me.
It's my fault
You die so soon.

I lost everything, the moment I lost you.
My world crash.
Please, I can't bring you back.
But I hope you can forgive me.

             R.I.P. Jennifer.