04. Stimulation.

*Summary*

No matter, what happened to your life.
Your blood is your blood and nothing can change that.

Look at what happened in the story of  * sisters*

As a senior sister, she chose to love her junior sister Jenny, she went to prison because of what her sister Jenny did.

But her sister Jenny didn't visit her when she was in prison, she didn't appreciate what her sister did for her.

She denied and rejected her when she needed her most.

Rejecting her sister Jennifer was her worse mistake ever that she had fail to recover from.

As a person, you might find yourself in one category of this sisters, you might be in the category of the senior or junior one.

Finally, to boost the mind of the readers,

Do your best to see yourself in your sister's shoes or situation, likely you saw in the story that Jennifer saw herself in her sister Jenny that's why she helped her, took her blame and went to prison for a crime she didn't commit, she did it for her sister Jenny.

But after everything she did, her sister didn't appreciate it or show concerned, she was enjoying her life which her senior sister would have had.

    Treat everyone equally, strangers, brothers, sisters and family because it will determine who will help you tomorrow.

I urge everyone out there to be good to whoever you come across in the journey of life 🤔