PR Stunt

Hey guys, I had an idea thanks to the Bad Bunny x Kendall Jenner drama and theories about it being a PR stunt. Waverly being a famous singer/dancer and Nicole coming into the music industry after her hit and getting signed. Nicole's manager wants to get Nicole's career attention so why not try and get together with Canada's most famous singer next to Justin Bieber. Meanwhile, Waverly's manager wants Waverly to have a relationship after speculations with different artists and Waverly just not ready to settle. Also, Nicole G!P.

Nicole's POV:

I walk into the studio for my first day recording for my new label. I signed with Atlanta records after my song idfc (AN: yes, the blackbear song) went viral and became a hit worldwide. As I go up to the receptionist, I wipe my sweaty hands on my jeans and look at her.

"Hi, Nicole Haught, my first day here." I say nervously.

She types something into her computer and doesn't look up to speak to me. "Cabin 5, right, left, and then left." She says uninterestingly.

I look at her and see she won't give me anymore help or directions. I try to find my way and I open a door and see someone already in there. They stop recording and the girl comes out of the booth. I see her and see she's Waverly Earp, the best singer in Canada.

"Hi, can I help you?" She asks walking towards me.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry, it's my first day here and the receptionist wasn't much help at all. I'm Nicole Haught and looking for cabin 5." I say holding my hand out.

She takes my hand and shakes it. I feel a shock going through my body that I have never felt before. 

"Yeah, don't worry, happened to me my first day too. Nice to meet you, Nicole Haught. I have heard your music and gotta say I'm impressed. I'm..." Before she answers, I jump in.

"Waverly Earp, who wouldn't recognize the most beloved singer?" I say with a smile.

She blushes and looks at her producer. "I'm going to take her to her cabin, I'll be right back." Her producer nods and she looks at me. "Come on, I'll help you." She says stepping out of her cabin and I follow her. "So, excited for your first day?" She asks still walking.

I smile and nod. "Yeah, I am. I can't wait to get my music out there and hopefully it helps people." I say and she smiles.

"Yeah, I was the same way for my first day as well." She says smiling. I can tell she loves what she does. We get to the cabin. "Well, we're here. I hope I get to see you soon Nicole Haught." She says kissing my cheek and leaving.

I stand there blushing and touching my cheek. HOLY SHIT!! WAVERLY EARP JUST KISSED MY CHEEK!! After I fangirled outside, I head in and look at my producer who is also a close friend of mine. "Hey Mike." I say and he gets up and hugs me.

"Haught, we did it. I'm so proud of you." He says patting my back. "Now, let's get back to work." I nod and sit on the couch pulling out my song book.

"Well, I've got a few ideas, a couple songs in Spanish I have been meaning to record and they are more club feely." I say going through my songs and see one that I have been dying to record. "This one." I say showing him.

He looks at my lyrics and smiles. "I love it Haught. Let's get to work." 

We start working and trying to get the beat together. After a couple hours and I receive a message from my manager Xavier Dolls.

Haught, we have a meeting tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. Don't be late.

I text back with an okay and continue working. I start recording the vocals.

I can't believe we're finally alone
I can't believe I almost went home
What are the chances? Everyone's dancing
And he's not with you (Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm)

The universe must have divined this
What am I gonna do? Not grab your wrist?

I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus, all my clothes would fit

We continue recording a little bit more and once the clock hits 5, we head out. I get on my motorcycle and head home. I get home and head inside and am greeted my Calamity Jane, my orange haired cat.

"Hey CJ." I say petting her. She purrs and rubs against my hand. I fill her food and water bowl and get started on dinner. I make steak with mashed potatoes. I sit at the table and eat my dinner. I wash the dishes and head to the shower. Once I'm done, I go into my homemade studio and start writing some lyrics that come into my head. No one really knows this about me but I'm part Mexican thanks to my mother's side of the family, so I can actually speak Spanish fluently and I like to write music in Spanish.

I keep writing up until 11 p.m. and I decide to head to bed. I know tomorrow is going to be a long day. I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock at 6 a.m. and I get up and decide to go on my morning run. I run for about 2.5 miles and head back. By the time I get home, it's 7 and I do some sit-ups, push-ups, squats and dumbbell curls. I take a shower and put on some boxers, sports bra, blue button up shirt, and some jeans. I grab my keys and hop into my 2017 white Toyota Camry. I pick up my coffee and donut and head into the office. I get there at exactly 5 minutes before 9 and I head to the conference room. I see that Waverly and what appears to be her manager.

"Haught, sit down please." Dolls says and I sit next to him. Waverly smiles at me and I smile back.

"So Dolls, what's this meeting for?" I ask sipping on my coffee.

"Well Haught, Waverly's manager and I were talking, and we thought it was a good idea for you and miss Earp to have a public relationship. That way you can gain popularity and Waverly Earp can stop the rumors that she is impossible to date." Dolls says making me nearly spit out my coffee and making me choke on it.

Me in a public relationship with Waverly Earp?! What the hell is my life?!

Part 2 soon...