Halloween Party pt. 2

Hey gorgey huns, been awhile? I was reading through my old chapters and saw that a couple of people wanted a follow up from this story, so here it is. Hope you guys enjoy it!!

Nicole's POV:

I wake up in my bed without my clothes on except my boxers and I try to remember last night. I start remembering what happened before I transformed, and I smile at the memory. Waverly Earp, the most beautiful girl in Purgatory. Well at least I gave her my number. I get up and start taking a cold shower to bring down my temperature from last night.

I get out of the shower and check my phone and see I have a text from an unknown number. I open it and smile at what it says.

Unknown number: Hey it's Waverly from the party. I hope you remember me:)

I save her number on my phone and answer back.

Nicole: Hey, of course I remember you Waverly Earp, how could I not? ;)

I start getting ready for my day and put on my uniform. I get into my patrol car and head to the station. I go into the station and sit on my desk. I sigh looking at the paperwork and start doing it. I look at my phone before I start working and see that Waverly answered.

Waverly: Haha... yeah, I was wondering if you would like to get lunch today?

I smile and text her back.

Nicole: Sure, thing beautiful. I got a break at 2:00, meet me at the station.

Waverly: You work at the police station?

Nicole: I do, I'm a sheriff's deputy.

Waverly: I guess I'll be seeing you often, my sister works there:)

Her sister? That's when I do the math. Wynonna Earp, she works with BBD. 

Nicole: Wynonna right?

Waverly: Yeah

Nicole: I guess I'll be seeing you, and we'll meet for lunch:)

I start doing the paperwork and I start feeling hungry. Oh right, thanks to my powers I have a giant appetite, especially for meat. I go into the bathroom and take out my "special lunch", a raw piece of meat. I eat it and head back to my desk. I see Wynonna come in with donuts and coffee. She sits on my desk and smiles.

"What's up deputy tater Haught?" She says smiling.

"Hey Wynonna." I say smiling at her.

"You want a donut?" She says handing me the box.

"Thanks Wyn." I grab the vanilla sprinkled donut and she walks away.

Now I know what you think. Yes, Wynonna and I are pretty good friends. I work a couple cases with them and know everything about the Earp family, but I don't want to get too involved due to my condition and I don't need Wynonna shooting my face with peacemaker.

2:00 rolls down and Waverly comes into the station and starts looking for me. Our eyes connect and my god, she has the most beautiful eyes. My inner hound starts picking up her pheromones and wants to act out. I get confused by the actions of my hound and that's when I realize. The reason I can smell Waverly from miles away and my inner hound wants to pounce, she's my mate.

She smiles at me and gets closer to me. I fight against my inner hound and smile back at her.

"Hey you." She says and hugs me. I hug her back and pick up more of her scent.

"Hey beautiful, ready for lunch?" I say and grab my stetson. 

"Yeah, I am. I know a pretty good place we could go to." She says and we head out. I open my patrol car door open for her. "Thanks." She gets in and I get in the driver's side.

"Alright, you just lead the way." I say starting the car.

I start driving and we make small talk while she gives me the directions. We get to the small cafe and head in. We sit at a table, and we look at the menu. My appetite starts growing and I see if there's anything related to meat or chicken.

"You know what you're going to get?" She asks smiling.

"Yeah, I'm gonna get the Philley steak omelet with pancakes." I say and she looks at me shocked. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing, I'm guessing you have an appetite." She says.

"That I do. I have a fast metabolism plus I haven't eaten breakfast." I say even though I know it's a lie.

We order and keep talking so we can know each other. After a while, our food comes, and we start eating. It was silent while we ate and to be honest the food was pretty good. I payed much to Waverly's dismay and we headed back to the station since I had to get back to work. When we entered the station, we were laughing, and it caught Wynonna's attention. 

"Hey babygirl, I didn't know you and red here were friends." She said smirking.

I blushed and ducked my head. "Actually Wyn, I met her at the Halloween party you left me alone in." Waverly said sniping back.

"Oh hush, I was just.... you know... helping Dolls with... things." Wynonna says stuttering and I find it quite funny.

I head to my desk and sit while starting to do the paperwork. "Sure Earp, things." I said laughing knowing full well what's going on between those two. Wynonna blushes and Waverly laughs at her sister.

My shift ends and Waverly stands there. "Hey Nicole, I was wondering if you want to watch movies at my place." She says shyly.

I smile and grab my coat. "Sure Waverly, I'll meet you at the homestead." I say grabbing my things.

We leave and I head back home and shower. I get dressed and head to the Earp homestead. I knock on the door and Waverly opens it.

"Hey." She says not knowing whether to hug me or not. So, I just engulfed her in a hug and took in her scent. God, she's going to drive me crazy.

"Hey yourself." I head inside and follow her into the living room. I see she has popcorn, hot cocoa and chips ready. "Wow Waves, you didn't have to do all this you know." I say and I sit down.

"I wanted to Nicole." She sits beside me. "What do you wanna watch?" She asks grabbing the remote.

"You have Disney+?" I ask and she nods. "I've actually been wanting to see the new Black Panther movie." (RIP Chadwick Boseman) I say, and she nods.

"Of course, I've actually already seen it, but I don't mind seeing it again. Just let me..." She says while grabbing a box of tissues. I look at her with a raised eyebrow. "Just in case." She says.

The movie starts and damn, already 5 minutes in and I'm crying. Halfway through the movie, I start feeling that burning feeling of my hound wanting out. I start to grumble a little and wince in pain. "I'm sorry Waves but I have to go." I say getting up and feeling it coming out.

Before I can open the door, Wynonna comes in and sees me. "Oh, hey red. Didn't know you were hanging out. Whoa, you okay? You don't look fine." She says concerned.

"Yeah yeah, just (groans)... a bit of stomachache." I run out and start transforming.

What I don't notice is the two girls following behind me and seeing everything unfold. Once I'm in my hound form, I pick up her scent and turn to look at her.

"Nicole...?" She stutters out and Wynonna looks shocked.

Well, shit.