Fifty Shades of Haught (Nicole G!P)

Hi, I'm here with another chapter and this chapter is gonna be type fifty Shades of Grey, so a warning if you don't like this kinda stuff. This idea was suggested by hiccstridshiper. Hope you enjoy it.

Waverly's POV:
Nicole and I have been going out for a few months now and I know about her extra appendage and I honestly don't care, I just think it's a bonus. But within these months, we've never done it. I met Nicole when she interviewed me so I could work in Nicole's company and we were both instantly attracted to each other. We talked and went out for a few weeks until Nicole asked me to become her girlfriend. We've had heated make out sessions but it never lead to something more. Honestly, I really want her and I to do it.

I was currently in Nicole's house. I was reading a book called "Call me by your name" and it's honestly really good. Nicole was working on the desk that's in her bedroom. I always think she works too much sometimes. I got the need to go pee so I got up and went behind Nicole and wrapped my arms around her shoulders and kissed her cheek. I heard her sigh and relax into me.

"Hey baby." She said with her raspy voice and started caressing my hands.

"Hey love, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." I said kissing her head and letting go.

"Sure thing honey, you know where everything is." She smiles at me and went back to work.

I left the bedroom and went to the bathroom. I did my business, washed my hands and went out of the bathroom. I looked at a door that I've seen so many times but Nicole told me to never open it. I decided to go to it without Nicole noticing and I opened it. What I saw next schoked my mind.

"I see you decided to go against my word and open it

"I see you decided to go against my word and open it." Nicole said from behind which I jumped at the sound of her voice. 

"Nicole, what is all this?" I asked looking at her still a little shocked.

She scratched the back of neck which is always a sign that she's nervous. "It's my bdsm room. Do you wanna look around and ask about this stuff?" She asked looking at me.

I smiled and grabbed her hand. "Sure babe."

She introduced to what everything was and different things she used when having sex. This just turned me on even more thinking of her having her way with me in every way possible.

I put my hands on her chest while looking into her eyes. "Baby, I've been thinking about wanting to do it for awhile with you and this really turns me on." I said biting my lip.

She grabbed my waist and looked at me. "Waverly, there are rules to this and I want you to be okay with what you feel comfortable with." She went to the desk and grabbed two stacks of papers. "Come with me." She said exiting the room. 

I followed behind her and closing the doors. We sat down on the giant table she had. 

"These are rules. We can make them up with what you feel comfortable with. Where the list of things are, you can mark yes for what you know you want to use, no with what you know you don't want to use, and maybe for things you don't know about and maybe want to try. We need a safe word for when you want to stop or don't feel comfortable with what we're doing. I want you to take a few days for you to think this over and to fill it out. When you're ready, tell me." She said looking at me and holding my hand.