Waverly gets shot part 1

Remember guys leave comments in case you have any feedback or ideas that I can make it happen. This idea was suggested by robyn1130. Thank you for the idea. So let's get into the chapter.

Waverly and Nicole have been a couple for 6 months now. They were happy together and super adorable. Nothing could ever go wrong in their relationship. Or so they thought. One day Waverly and Nicole were hanging out at the homestead. They have moved in together at the homestead since Wynonna had moved in with Dolls. When they finished eating, Nicole picked Waverly up bridal style and carried Waverly to their bedroom. Nicole kicked the door closed and sat Waverly on the bed. Nicole got on top of Waverly and started kissing her passionately. Nicole asked permission for her tongue to explore Waverly's mouth. Waverly granted Nicole's tongue entrance.

Nicole started slipping her hands under Waverly's shirt. Waverly started unbuttoning Nicole's shirt. Then suddenly they heard a noise downstairs of a window breaking. Nicole buttoned up her shirt and started searching for her gun.

"Shit!!" Nicole whispered yelled. "My gun's downstairs and so is your shotgun." She said.

"I remember I put a knife in here. Let me try to find it." Waverly started searching for the knife. She found it in one of her drawers. "Found it." She said.

"Good, give it to me, baby." Nicole said extending her hand for the knife.

"I'll give it to you but I'm going downstairs with you." Waverly said.

"Fine but stay behind me." Nicole took the knife and started opening the door.

They got out of the room and started going downstairs. Nicole looked out for the guys and she saw that they were armed. Nicole and Waverly tip-toed and hid behind the couch. Nicole looked up and waited for the guys to be on their backs so Nicole and Waverly could attack them. Once the guys were facing their backs to the women, they started walking over to them. Everything was going well until Waverly stepped on a can they left while watching a movie.

The guys turned around and pointed the guns to Nicole. Nicole threw the knife at one and it landed on his head. The other guy pulled the trigger. The bullet was heading for Nicole. Before she could do anything, Waverly stepped in and the bullet landed on Waverly's abdomen.

"WAVERLY!!" Nicole yelled.

Her eyes were full of anger and tears. The guy tried shooting Nicole again but was out of bullets. Nicole tackled the guy and got the dead guy's gun. She pulled the trigger hitting him on the head.

"Waverly, come on!! Stay with me, baby. Don't leave me!" Nicole yelled kneeling down besides Waverly while tears rolled down her cheeks.

Nicole took out her phone and dialed 911.

"Hello, this is 911. What is your emergency?" The lady on the other line said.

"My girlfriend... was shot... Please.. come quick." Nicole could barely say through a sob.

"Ok. Give me your location and I'll send an ambulance to there." The lady said typing on her computer.

"The Earp homestead." Nicole said holding Waverly's hand.

"Ok, ambulance will be there in 6 minutes." The lady said.

"Thank you." Nicole said ending the call.

"Come on, baby, stay with me." Nicole said crying.

"I... lo..ve...y..ou." Waverly said barely forming that coherent sentence.

"I love you too, cutie." Nicole said leaning down to kiss Waverly gently. Once Nicole pulled away, she held Waverly close while covering up where Waverly got shot. "This is not the end. Stay with me." Nicole said sobbing.

Before Waverly could say anything else darkness took over her.

"Waverly." Nicole said. "Babe." She tried again. "WAVERLY!!" Nicole yelled while shaking Waverly. "BABY, come on!!" She yelled again but no response from Waverly.

The paramedics entered the house with a stretcher. They took Waverly from Nicole and carried her to the ambulance. Nicole hoped in and they took off to the hospital.

"Come on babe, you're going to make it through." She said while holding her hand.

Nicole took out her phone and called Wynonna.

"Hey Haught, what's up?" Wynonna said but Nicole couldn't say anything. All that came out of her mouth was a sob. "What's wrong? Haught, what happened?" Wynonna started to sound worried.

"Your sister.." Nicole said through a sob. "She stepped in front... of me.. taking a.... bullet.. We're heading to the... hospital." Nicole barely said.

"WHAT?!?! Ok, I'm heading to the hospital know." Wynonna said ending the call.

What will Wynonna say to Nicole? What will happen to Waverly? Will Waverly survive or not? Will Wynonna yell at Nicole or not? Okay guys, so I'm going to end it here because I don't want to start crying because if I do then I'll end up crying for more than 10 minutes from something else. I promise you guys I will update as soon as I can. Stay safe and awesome guys!! Thank you for the support you've given me. Love you guys❤💜