The second way a Wayhaught lap dance can go

This is a second way that the lap dance could have gone. Same person gave me the idea. Check out _Victxria_Mendes for giving ne these two great ideas. I just watched episode 1 from the second season and it was amazing. Second episode looks haught. Ok sorry for the bad pun. Now let's get to the chapter.

Waverly, Nicole and Wynonna were at the Earp homestead for a well deserved drink. Waverly just came out to Wynonna and the older Earp sister is more than happy that her baby sister found the perfect girl.

Wynonna decided to make things interesting while drinking. They decided to play a game of truth or dare with a twist.

Wynonna spun the bottle and it landed on Waverly.

"So baby girl, truth or dare?" Wynonna asked with a smirk.

"Dare." Waverly said with a lot of confidence maybe because her girlfriend's arm was wrapped around her shoulders.

"Okay, let's see." Wynonna said drifting her eyes to the officer. "I dare you to give your girlfriend a lap dance." Wynonna said with a grin from ear to ear, dimples showing. "But you have to do it in your old cheerleader outfit." And this caused Nicole to look surprised and amused.

"You use to be a cheerleader?" Nicole asked with an amused smile.

"Yeah, I did. Okay I'll do it." Waverly said getting up from the couch and swaying her hips seductively at her girlfriend while walking up the stairs.

A half minute later, Wynonna's phone buzzed. She got a text from Dolls that she had to go to the office. Wynonna groaned and stood up.

"What's wrong?" Nicole asked confused to why Wynonna groaned.

"Dolls sent me a text. I have to go in the office. Take care of my sister and tell me how it went okay?" Wynonna said in a rush and walked out the door.

Couple of minutes later, Waverly came down the stairs and looked at her girlfriend confused to why her sister wasn't there.

"Wynonna got a text from Dolls that she had to go to the office but she said that we should continue the game." Nicole said with a grin.

"Ok, so let's begin." Waverly started walking to the radio to turn on some music. The song had a fast beat something like for cheerleaders.

Waverly started spinning, swaying her hips and bending down. Once the song was coming to an end, Waverly started grinding in Nicole's pelvis.

The song ended and Waverly didn't stop grinding. Nicole decided to lay down on the couch so Waverly was on top.

Waverly leaned down and planted a kiss onto Nicole's lips. After a few seconds, Waverly brushed her tongue between Nicole's lips asking for entrance which Nicole immediately granted. Waverly never stopped grinding and Nicole's hands were under her shirt.

Waverly stopped kissing Nicole so she could take of hers and Nicole's shirts. She started placing delicate kisses onto Nicole's neck ad sucking on her pulse point. This caused Nicole to moan. She started trailing down kisses from her neck to her chest. Waverly unclipped Nicole's bra and started sucking onto one of her breasts.

"(Moans) Ahh!!..... Baby don't stop." Nicole said in a sort of whisper.

Waverly started unbottoning Nicole's pants. Once she had them unbotten she dragges them of Nicole's legs. She started kissing down from her chest to her abs and to the hem of her underwear. Waverly placed her hand on top of the fabric already feeling Nicole's wetness.

"You're already so wet for me baby." Waverly said in a raspy and seductive voice.

"(Panting) Just... fuc...(Gasps) (Moans)." Nicole couldn't even finish the sentence because Waverly put her hand inside Nicole's underwear and started rubbing on her clit. Waverly proceeded to take Nicole's underwear off and put two fingers inside of her girlfriend.

"Ahh!!... Baby don't (Moans) stop. (Passionate scream.) I'm coming... I'm gonna come so hard!!!" Nicole screamed.

"No, not yet baby girl hold in for a little more. I want to taste you first." Waverly said heading down to Nicole's entrance and put her tongue inside of her girlfriend.

"(Passionate scream) Fuuuucccckkkk!!! (Moans) Baby.... please let me come. (Moans) (Passionate scream) I'm gonna come so hard on your face babe." Nicole said out of breath.

"You can come now baby girl." Waverly said. Once she said this Nicole came VERY hard on her face. Waverly swallowed al her girlfriend's fluids. "Good girl. You taste amazing baby." Waverly says leaning down to kiss Nicole. They meet in the middle of a slow passionate kiss.

Nicole decided to flip Waverly around so Nicole was now on top. Nicole never broke the kiss. She started kissing down Waverly's neck and sucking on her pulse points which made Waverly moan.

Nicole leaned up near Waverly's ear and whispered. "I'm gonna make you come so hard you won't be able to get up for awhile." She said in a raspy seductive voice and bit Waverly's ear.

She began to unclip Waverly's bra while kissing her neck and sucking on her pulse points. Waverly let out a moan.

Nicole started to grind on Waverly's pelvis. She started placing kisses down her chest and sucking on her nipples.

"(Moans) Baby.... please." Waverly said the words barely escaping her mouth.

"Please what?" Nicole said in a demanding voice.

"Please fuck me baby." Waverly said with desespiration.

"No, not today. I'm exhausted." Nicole said rolling off of Waverly and laying down next to her.

Waverly slapped Nicole's arm. "You're such a tease!!" Waverly whined.

"Yeah but you love me." Nicole said nuzzling her head into Waverly's neck.

"That I do." She said. "I love you Nick." Waverly said.

"I love you too, Waves." Nicole said leaning in for a kiss. It was slow and passionate. Nicole pulled away first then returned to her previous position. Sleep overcomes both of them. Both women sleeping in each others arms.

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Stay safe and awesome guys! Love you all ❤💙.