CPR

This one shot is going to be what could have happened to Waverly when she spat out the goo.

Once Waverly drank the cocktel Dolls and Doc, she threw up the black goo and the demon inside her. Wynonna laid Waverly on the floor. Nicole was still unconcious. The demon Waverly had inside her was in worm form. Wynonna shot the demon sending it back to hell.

Nicole woke up after Wynonna shot the demon. Waverly was unconcious. Nicole got up to check on her girlfriend finding there was no pulse in her neck. She checked her wrist, didn't find one either.

"Waverly!! Wake up." Nicole yelled. This drew Wynonna's attention.

"What's going?" Wynonna asked. She noticed the tears in Nicole's eyes. Something the redhead never had in her eyes. She has never seen the officer this vulnerable before.

"She has no pulse. I'm going to perform CPR on her." Nicole said laying Waverly on the floor. "Call an ambulance!" Nicole ordered. Wynonna ran out of the barn to call an ambulance.

Nicole started putting air into Waverly's mouth and starting pushing her chest where her heart is. "Come on, baby. Wake up!!" Nicole said with a shaky voice. She kept performing CPR for 2 minutes but no response from Waverly. "Baby!!... Please.... don't.... le-leave.... me." Nicole said breaking down into a sob.

A couple minutes later, the ambulance arrived. They tried resurrecting Waverly but no such luck.

"I'm sorry m'am. But there's nothing else we can do." The paramedic said touching Nicole's shoulder.

"There's gotta be something else you can do!! I CAN'T LOSE HER!!" Nicole yelled at the paramedic. He flinched at the yelling from the officer.

"I'll let you pay your respects before a medical team comes and takes her away." The paramedic left Nicole alone at the barn.

"I'm so sorry. I couldn't do anything to save you. This is all my fault. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Propose to you. Marry you. Grow old with you. Seeing us in a calm place living with our kids. I'll always have you in my heart as a hero and as the love of my life. I promise I'll move on some day. I promise to take care of your sister. I never got to say I love you. I love you so much with all my heart where you'll always be. I hope you're resting in peace. I'll never forget you baby." Nicole broke down on Waverly's unresponsive body.

A medical team came to get Waverly. They had to pry Nicole off. When the medical team got in the van, Waverly started breathing again. She woke up. The medical team couldn't believe it. One of the people got out of the van and went into Nicole's direction. Nicole was crying onto Wynonna. Tears rolled down in both women's cheeks.

"Excuse me m'am. There's something I have to tell you." The guy paused for a moment. "She woke up." He said with a small smile.

"You're not joking?" Wynonna asked.

"No, she's awake." As the guy said that Waverly walked towards the two women.

Nicole picked Waverly up and spun her around. She couldn't believe it. For minutes her girlfriend was dead but now she's awake. She couldn't be more grateful.

"I thought you were gone." Nicole said hugging Waverly tightly.

"I'm here, baby. I'm here." Waverly said.

When they broke the embrace, Nicole leaned in for a kiss. It was full of love and passion. This time Wynonna didn't interrupt them. They pulled away when air became a problem.

"I love you." Nicole said. Waverly was surprised by the officer's words. It only took a moment before Waverly said:

"I love you too."

I gotcha didn't I? I'm not evil enough to kill Waverly or Nicole off. Anyways guys thank you for all the votes and reads on this book. Thank you for the support you've given me. Stay safe and awesome guys!! Love you all.