Wayhaught proposal

This idea came from marvelfan500. Thanks dude for the idea, and for all the support you have given me. I hope everything is going well for you and I really do hope you find that special someone. Alright let's get into the chapter.

Nicole and Waverly have been for over 2 years. They had moved into Nicole's apartment and tjey couldn't be happier. Both having near death situations. They discussed the whole Nicole's wife thing and Waverly and Rosita's kiss. Both conversations ended well. It just brought the girls even more together. Having more trust, honesty, communication and love in their relationship.

Waverly and Nicole were snuggled up on the couch when Nicole broke the silence.

"Hey baby, how about I take you on a date? Has been a while since our last one. What do you say? Go on a date with me?" Nicole asked. She already had it planned so all Waverly needed to do was say yes.

"Of course I want to go on a date with you." Waverly said leaning up and kissed Nicole.

After a few seconds the kiss got heated and Nicole was on top of Waverly. Suddenly the door to their home opens. Wynonna comes bursting in not noticing the girls on the sofa.

"Hey guys, I just thought I would cheeee..... I'll come back some other time." Wynonna said leaving the apartment.

Nicole picked Waverly up and took her to their room and made love to each other for the whole day. They were snuggled in each other's arms, enjoying the silence. Waverly decided to break silence. 

"So when are we going on our the date?" Waverly asked putting her head on Nicole's shoulder.

"Our date is on Sunday at 8 pm." Nicole said.

"Alright, I can't wait baby." Waverly said excited. After that she immediately fell asleep in Nicole's arms.

The date

Nicole like the gentlewoman she is wears a tuxedo and Waverly of course wears a dress. A red dress that gets above her knees and shows off her curves. She's also wearing black heels. And for hair a braid. Since Nicole has short hair she can't really hold it up.

"Alright, baby, you ready to go?" Nicole said looking herself in the mirror while holding a bouquet of flowers in her hands.

"Yeah, I'm ready." Waverly said making Nicole turn around.

"Wow, you look beautiful and amazing babe." Nicole said handing Waverly the bouquet.

"Aww thanks baby. You don't look bad yourself." Waverly said taking Nicole's hand and heading out of the apartment.

After dinner:

Nicole took Waverly on the balcony of the restaurant. She decided to break the silence.

"Hey Waves?" Nicole said nervously.

"Yeah baby?" Waverly said looking up at Nicole.

Nicole took Waverly's  left hand and took out a velvet box.

"Waverly Earp, from the moment I saw you I knew that you were going to be someone special to me. My wife meant nothing to me but you showed me the meaning of true love. The moment I walked into Shorty's I thought you were the most adorable and cutest person ever. I started falling for you. I never thought I had a chance with you but you proved me wrong by making the first move. You didn't come out to your sister so I waited because you're a girl worth waiting for. The smiles, laughs, kisses, anniversaries, dates, nights we made love to each other I will always remember. But what I'll remember the most is you. I love you so damn much and I can't live a life without you in it. So Waverly Earp," Nicole said tears in her eyes getting down on one knee."will you do me the honor in marrying me?" Nicole said opening the box showing a ring.

Waverly had tears running down her face and hands on her mouth. She shouted a "YES! Thousand times yes!" Nicole slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her with all the passion and love she had for the woman.

Okay guys, sappy but sweet. Guys best episode of Wynonna Earp was 2x10. It was a rollercoaster of emotions. And it got me mad at some points. Anyways, don't forget to comment and vote. Stay safe and awesome guys!! Love you all