Glee Club (Nicole G!P)

Hey guys, I know it's been awhile but I recently got this idea from watching glee. Waverly is gonna be like Rachel Berry but a lot nicer and less selfish, and Nicole is gonna be pretty much the Finn Hudson without the bad things that Finn did. In the comments please let me how you're doin and any ideas you may want me to try. 

It was another regular day for Mckinley High, Will Schuester discovered that Sandy got fired and the glee club was all alone. He talked to Principal Figgins about it but to keep it alive Will had to pay $60 dollars to maintain it. Will accepted it and put the sign up sheet.

In the auditions, first one up was Mercedes Jones she chose Respect from Aretha Franklin.

Will thought "wow what an amazing voice." 

Next up with Kurt Hummel with Mr. Cellophane.

Will thought "For a gay kid, he has a great voice still needs some work"

Then it was Tina Cohen-Chang singing I kissed a girl

Will thought "Angry, emo has a girl voice but stutters too much"

Then was Artie Abrams who sang Pony.

Will thought "That's real good for a kid in a wheelchair."

Then last but not least, Waverly Earp singing On my own from Les miserables

Will thought "That's my main voice"

The problem was that Sue Sylvester wanted to destroy the club and the kids were on the bootom of the social pile and getting slushied almost everyday. So Will decided to recruit someone who was popular and knew how to sing. When he was posting sign up sheets, he heard someone singing in the showers. He saw Nicole Haught, quaterback of the football team but he knew she wasn't gonna agree easily so Will blackmailed Nicole. 

It was the first rehearsal with Nicole and they started with Grease's "You're the one that I want."

Nicole: I've got chills, they're multiplying and I'm losing control 'cause the power you're supplying it's electrifying.

Waverly looked at Nicole and got chills when she sang almost exactly like Danny Zuko. Waverly jumped in.

Waverly: You better shape up 'cause I need a man but my heart is set on you. You better shape up, you better understand to my heart I must be true

Nicole and Waverly: Nothing left, nothing left for me to do. You're the want that I want.

Mercedes, Kurt, Artie, Tina: You're the one I want, hoo-hoo-hoo honey.

Nicole looked at Waverly admiring how talented she was and the amazing feeling she felt when she looked into Waverly's eyes. But then she remember her girlfriend, head cheerio and president of the celibicy club, Quinn Fabray. 

As the days passed, Waverly and Nicole grew closer and that got Quinn worried. So her and Santana and Brittany decided to audition together. They auditioned with I say a little prayer for you. (The unholy trinity)

As the days went by, more people came in such as Noah Puckerman aka Puck, Mike Chang and Matt Rutherford. Nicole, Puck, Mike and Matt calmed the football team so the Glee club wouldn't get bullied anymore. Waverly and Nicole never grew apart even if Quinn tried the best to keep Nicole by her side. But what Nicole didn't know was that Quinn was pregnant but not her baby, oh no, Nicole's best friend Puck got Quinn pregnant.

Once Nicole found out, she stayed in Glee for Waverly and Waverly calmed Nicole down as much as possible. In one of those nights where Waverly stayed with Nicole so that she was ok, something happened.

"What do you wanna do?" Waverly asked Nicole as she sat in Nicole's bed with a bowl of popcorn.

"Umm.. not sure." Nicole thought for a moment "Wanna watch a movie?" Nicole said sitting down next to Waverly.

"Sure, can we watch The Lady and The Tramp?" Waverly said with puppy dog eyes.

Nicole looked at Waveryl and just smiled knowing she would do anything Waverly asked her. "Sure thing." Nicole put the movie on and they started watching it, although Nicole wasn't paying much attention to the movie per say, she was paying more attention to Waverly. Waverly was the most beautiful girl in Nicole's eyes, she was the sweetest, and you would think that someone as talented and driven as Waverly, they would be selfish and snarky, but Waverly was the complete opposite. Waverly encouraged Mr. Schue to give everyone solos and was a team player. She didn't mind one bit sharing the spotlight.

Waverly noticed Nicole not paying attention to the movie and looked at her. They gazed into each others eyes for a bit and then started to lean in. When their lips touched, it felt like fireworks. Nicole held Waverly's face and that's when they knew, it was meant to be. 

The Glee Club went on to win Sectionals but lose Regionals and the day that Quinn gave birth. After that, the Club got another chance to be together next year and Waverly and Nicole were happier together and everyone could see that.

That's it for this chapter. If you guys have any ideas, you can leave them in the comments. Stay safe guys. Love you.