Waverly gets bitten

So today is what would it have been Waverly that gotten bitten instead of Nicole. Let's begin this chapter.

Nicole and Waverly were cuddling on the couch watching a movie. Both tired of investigating the whole widows and the third seal. So they decided to have movie night. A calm and nice night for them or so they thought.

They were half way through the movie when they heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Waverly said giving Nicole a quick peck on the lips.

Waverly opened the door and saw widow Mercedes. She screamed and ran away from the door. Nicole got worried and got her gun. Once Nicole saw the widow she started shooting it but the bullets had no effect. Waverly remembered her training with Wynonna the other day. She got a stick and broke it in half.

"Give me my third seal." Mercedes said pushing Nicole to the ground.

"We don't know what it is or where it is." Nicole said trying to get up.

"You're close to the heir and she's looking for it as well." Mercedes smashing Nicole's head on the ground.

"Get off of her, you asshole bitch." Waverly said hitting the widow off Nicole.

Waverly keeps fighting the widow until the widow grabs Waverly from her shoulder and bites the spot between her neck and shoulder. Waverly screams out in pain. Nicole at that time had called Wynonna.

"You're telling the truth. You don't have it." Mercedes says getting ready to leave when Wynonna arrives and shoots her in the head killing her. (A.N. Let's pretend Peacemaker actually kills these bitches.) 

"No one messes with my family." Wynonna runs to Waverly's aid. "WAVERLY!! Nicole get your car and let's take Waves to the hospital." Nicole runs to get her car.

In the hospital

Nicole runs with Waverly in her arms to the Emergency room. Wynonna walks because she's pregnant.

"Help my girlfriend is dying." Nicole yells with tears in her eyes. "Come on, baby. Don't die on me. SOMEONE HELP ME!!" Nicole yells.

A doctor comes out with a few more doctors that bring a stretcher. The doctor tells Nicole that she has to wait in the waiting room.

"They made you wait outside, Haught?" Wynonna said coming up behind Nicole.

Nicole didn't answer. She turned around and starting sobbing on Wynonna's shoulder. Wynonna took them to the chairs so they could sit down. She just hugged Nicole and held her close. The officer never should vulnerability before. She was always tough as nails. But when it came to the woman she loved she always showed her emotions.

After a few minutes doctors came and told them that Waverly wanted to see them. They went running to Waverly's room.

"AAHHH!! It burns!!" Waverly screamed.

Turns out the widows bite had venom in it that could kill Waverly in just a few hours.

"Hey baby girl. I'm here. Everything will be okay. We are going to find a cure to stop this." Wynonna said putting a hand on Waverly's cheek.

"Wynonna if this goes wrong. I don't want a machine keeping my body alive. I know Nicole would never pull me out. I don't want to be a burden. She'll forgive you. You're her best friend. Can you that for me?" Waverly said in pain.

"Baby girl, you're my sister I don't know if I could do that but if that's what you want then you have my word." Wynonna said with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you, Wyn." Wynonna kissed the top of Waverly's head.

"Hey, I'm here." Nicole said out of breath from running.

"I'm going to go get the doctor for something to calm her down." Wynonna ran out of the room.

"Hey baby, you take care of your niece or nephew okay? And try to move on if I don't make it. I want you to continue living your life. I don't want to be  burden to you. I want you to go have fun with your life. Move on from me." Waverly said.

"Hey listen to me, you're not going to die. There's no way in hell I'm going to let that happen. We're going to find a cure for the toxin. Just hold on okay?" Nicole said tears streaming down her face. 

The doctor came running in with a drug to calm Waves down.

"Nicole, I.... I...." And Waverly blacked out.

Nicole kissed Waverly on the lips before stomping out of the room.

"Wyn, I'm heading to the gym." Nicole said planning on taking her emotions out of her body. (A.N. That's what I do when I'm mad, sad or upset. I work out or punch the shit out of a punching bag.)

 Nicole went to her house, fed Calamity Jane, and got ready to go to the gym.

Alright guys, I'm going to cut it here. Thank you guys for everything you've done. All the reads, votes, comments and support. Don't forget to vote and comment. Stay safe and awesome guys!! Love you all