Car crash part 2

In the previous chapter:

"Who are you?" Nicole said to Waverly.

In this chapter:

"Who are you?" Nicole said.

"Nicole, it's me. Waverly. Your girlfriend." Waverly said with a small chuckle.

"Girlfriend? No, I'm married to Shae." Nicole said sternly.

Hearing this, Waverly's heart broke. Nicole never told her she was married. Or at least not divorced. She started to feel tears in her eyes. The love of her life had forgotten about her.

"Ok ummm... I should go and I'll call Shae to come." Waverly ran out of the room without listening or looking at Nicole.

Wynonna saw her sister with tears running down her face. She stopped her sister and hugged her close.

"What happened, baby girl?" Wynonna said stroking her sister's back.

"She.... she..... f..... for...... forgot.... a.... ab.... about me." Waverly cried into her sister's chest.

But Wynonna knew Nicole didn't forget Waverly.

Flashback

When Waverly went to the bathroom in the hospital, a doctor came up to Wynonna.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Danvers. Are you related to Miss Haught?" The blonde doctor asked.

"I'm her sister-in-law." Wynonna replied.

"Well Ms. Haught is very lucky. She has a concussion and only a few cuts and bruises. I would like to keep her here for a few days in case the concussion gets worse. You can go see her." The doctor leads Wynonna to Nicole's room and leaves the two women alone.

"Hey Haught." Wynonna said to the redhead.

"Hey Earp, your sister here?" Nicole asked her voice trembling.

"Yeah, she's in the bathroom. Can you play a trick on her, please?" Wynonna pleaded.

"Why?" Nicole asked confused.

"Because I need revenge on her for painting my bike pink." Wynonna started giving Nicole the puppy eyes.

"Ok I will. I'll act like I forgot about her." Nicole said doing this just this time.

"Thanks sis. If you can't take it for too long, you can break the act." Nicole was taken a back when Wynonna said sis to her.

"Did you just call me sis?" Nicole asked confused.

"Yes, because you're already a sister to me. Now pretend to be asleep and prank my sister. See you, Haughtpants." Wynonna leaves the room and pretends nothing happened.

End of flashback

After a few minutes Waverly unwrapped herself from her sister.

"I have to call someone." Waverly takes out her phone and goes to the desk and asks for Nicole's next of kin.

Shae was already in town so she went to the hospital to tell her the truth. Waverly entered the room with Shae but then left to the bathroom to splash water on her face.

Meanwhile in the room, Nicole told Shae she was pranking Waverly for Wynonna. Shae just laughed at her ex-wife. Then Shae gave Nicole the divorce papers and they signed them together. Once Shae left, Waverly came back into the room with Wynonna. Nicole and Wynonna nodded to each other knowing it was time to break the act. Wynonna sat down on the couch with Waverly.

"Waverly, right?" Nicole asked pointing to Waves.

"Yeah." Waverly said voice weak.

"I'm so sorry for pranking you for Wynonna." Nicole said with a grin and Wynonna high-fived the redhead.

Waverly just looked at them with confusion.

"What?" Waverly asked in disbelief.

"Wynonna asked me to prank you. Baby, I never forgot about you. And I could never do that. Next time don't paint your sister's bike pink." Nicole said with a soft voice and those sparkling eyes.

Waverly then punched Wynonna and Nicole in the arm.

"You assholes! You know how much I went through." Waverly said angrily.

"Babe, I'm so sorry about everything. Come here." Nicole said with puppy eyes and Waverly gave in and walked towards her.

Nicole pulled Waverly down for a passionate kiss and immediately Waverly kissed back. Wynonna left the room leaving those two alone. The kiss got heated quickly and tongues were fighting for dominance. Waverly pulled away when air became a problem. They kept their foreheads together trying to regain their breaths.

"Do you forgive me?" Nicole said softly.

"Of course I do." Waverly said leaning in to kiss Nicole again.

Remember I need more ideas for these one shots so comment or DM me ideas. Don't forget to comment and vote. Stay awesome and safe guys!! Love you all