First date

Nicole had asked Waverly out on their first date. The day was Friday. Nicole got ready and went to go pick up Waverly. She was wearing a blue button down, black jeans and a black leather jacket with combat boots. She parked in front of Waverly's driveway at exactly 6:30. Nicole knocks on the door, a little nervous. Wynonna opened the door.

"Waves, Nicole's here." Wynonna yells.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." Waverly yells back.

"Haught." Wynonna says to Nicole.

"Earp." Nicole says back.

"If you hurt my little sister, I have a big ass gun and I'm not afraid to use it." Wynonna threatens me.

"Wynonna, I would never hurt your sister. All I want is to make her happy. I love her. I'd die before I'd hurt her." Nicole says becoming a softie.

"Hey, I'm here." Waverly says breaking the tention between her sister and her date.

"Hey, you look gorgeous." Nicole says to Waverly. Waverly was wearing a black and white stripped shirt with blue skinny jeans and a brown jacket with white converse.

Waverly looks down so Nicole won't see her blush.

"You don't look so bad yourself, beautiful." Waverly says making Nicole blush.

"Haught, you're as red as your hair. Now leave before I kick you guys out." Wynonna says shutting the door.

Nicole extends out her hand for Waverly to take. Waverly was more than glad to take Nicole's hand. They walked hand in hand to Nicole's car. Nicole opened the door for Waverly and closed it gently and ran to the driver's door.

"So, where are we going for our date?" Waverly asks once Nicole is in the car.

"Well, I'm glad you dressed casual," Nicole says pointing to Waverly's outfit. "because we're going to the Mexican Fair." She says with a small smile.

"Really? I've always wanted to go to one. I don't speak any Spanish." Waverly says smiling from ear to ear.

"Bueno, tienes suerte de tener a alguen quien es parte Mexicana." (Well, you're lucky to have someone who's part Mexican). Nicole says in her Mexican accent.

"You speak Spanish?" Waverly asks surprised.

"Yeah. My mom's family is Mexican so they taught me how to speak it." Nicole syas remembering her family trips to Mexico.

"Aww that's awesome. Can you teach me some Spanish, please?" Waverly says making her puppy eyes and pout.

Nicole looks at Waverly and her face softens. She couldn't say no to that face.

"Okay, I will. Promise." Nicole says pretending to give up and be mad but fails.

"Thanks, cutie." Waverly says blushing red for what just came out of her mouth.

"Oh, you think I'm cute?" Nicole asks amused.

"I... I... I.." Waverly can't find any words.

She thanks God when the car comes to a stop.

"We're here." Nicole says getting out of her car and opens Waverly's door. She extends out her hand to help her.

"So, what are we going to do first?" Waverly asks walking hand in hand with Nicole.

"Well, I think we should go on a ride then look around. Maybe play some games and then get some food. How does that sound?" Nicole looks at Waverly with a grin.

"It sounds wonderful." Waverly says smiling.

They go on the spinning chairs. Both of them laughing during the ride. After the ride, they walked around. Played a couple games and Nicole won Waverly a teddy bear. After walking some more, they decided to go eat. They decided on a Mexican restaurant. They sat down in a table and got handed the menus. After 2 minutes, a waitress comes over to their table.