Halloween party

This suggestion comes from NayeliMalav. She's the one that gave me this marvelous idea. And I really hope you love it, Nayeli. And also I hope you guys love it as well. BTW season 3 was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fell in love with it. Let's get on with the chapter.

Wednesday, October 31st, 2018: Purgatory, Wayne Wright House:

Waverly's POV:
I heard about this fun Halloween Party and I decided to go. Wynonna went with me and so did Jeremy and Robin. I went as Little Red Riding Hood, Wynonna dressed up as a biker, Jeremy went as a vampire and Robin as a police officer.

Wynonna had separated from us once we entered. Jeremy, Robin and I went to a table and started chatting and drinking. After a few drinks we were a little tipsy. Jeremy and Robin went to the dance floor while I stayed at the table when I saw her. She has red hair, she's tall and she's dressed like a werewolf. OMG SHE'S LOOKING THIS WAY. I duck my head and blush. I then feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around and I see her. SHIT! SHE PROBABLY THINKS I'M A STALKER.

"Hi" I hear her sweet yet sexy husky voice. I see her beautiful dimpled smile. I grab some confidence and answer.

"Hey" I say smiling back.

"What's a beautiful woman like you doing here all alone?" She asks sitting down with me.

"Well my two friends are dancing and my sister is somewhere around here. I hope" I say taking a sip of my drink.

She chuckles and smirks. "Well such a shame they left you alone." She takes a sip of her drink. "I'm Nicole by the way" She extends her hand out to me. "Nicole Haught." 

"I'm Waverly." I say shaking her hand. "Waverly Earp." That's when I realize how hot her hand is. Too hot for this freezing cold weather.

A couple hours later:

Nicole and I are making out in a room in the house. Her lips are so addicting. She puts her tongue in my mouth. She lays us down on the bed and doesn't stop kissing me. I wrap my legs around her waist and pull her closer to me and that's when I feel it. I pull away.

"Nicole?" I say in a low tone

"Yeah, beautiful?" She says looking into my eyes.

"Do you have a dick?" I ask feeling how hard she is.

"Yeah. I was kinda born with it." She says ducking her head as if ashamed.

I use my index  finger and lift her chin up so that she's looking into my eyes.

"Don't be ashamed. I think it's hot" As I kiss her passionately. She kisses back.

I get on top of her and take off her shirt and sports bra. And she takes off my shirt and bra. I kiss her and put my tongue inside her mouth while grinding on her. I tug on her lower lip with my teeth. I then kissed, bit and sucked her neck leaving hickeys. I then kiss in the middle of her breasts and then take one of her nipples in my mouth. Then the other. She stops me for a moment and reaches into her pocket to grab a condom.

"No, don't need it I'm on birth control." I say throwing the condom across the room.

I take off her pants and boxers and that's when it stands up. It's so big. I look at it in awe. I take her in my mouth.

"(Gasps) FUCK... Damn Waves" She says in a husky voice and that turns me on so much.

I keep going up and down and suck on the tip like a straw.

"(Growls) Shit baby... Do-d-don't s-s-s-st-stop." She says with a tight grip on my hair.

I take her out of my mouth and take off my skirt and underwear. I get on top of her with my back facing her and I lower myself onto her dick.

"(Gasps) fuck... you're so big" As I start going up and down on her.

"(Moans) And you're so tight" She then lifts us up so that I'm pushed against a wall and she grabs me by the front of my neck and pounds into me.

"(Passionate scream) Ahh!! Baby!! Fuck me harder!!" I scream as I feel her hitting my G-spot.

After a few more minutes I feel myself tighten around her and she cums inside me while I cum around. She lays us down on the bed and pulls out and cuddles with me.

Third person POV:

Nicole felt everything burn inside her. She had to escape. She had to get away from Waverly before it happened. She puts her clothes on and gives Waverly her number and tells her to call her.

She runs out of the Wayne Wright house and into the forest. She feels herself getting hotter and the burns more excessive. She stops and let's herself transform. A canine the size of a wolf. Red eyes. Flames on her body.

A hellhound.

She goes on top of a mountain and howls into the lit up sky with a full moon.

And that's the chapter. I hope you guys liked it. Leave feedback please. I love reading your guys' comments and vote please. Stay safe awesome and true to yourselves!! Love you all