Nicole's attempt at cooking breakfast

A.N. This prompt was suggested by _Victxria_Mendes go check out her books they're amazing. This one shot consists of Nicole trying to make Waverly breakfast and just read to see what happens.

Nicole wakes up to find herself wrapped around Waverly's arms. She finds Waverly and herself naked. She sits up on the bed and starts to rub her neck remembering the "special activities" from last night.

Nicole gets up and puts on a pair of underwear and her shirt from last night. She walks down the stairs and finds Wynonna getting her stuff ready.

"Morning Haughtshot." Wynonna says looking at Nicole amused because she's only wearing a t-shirt and underwear.

"Morning Wyn, heading to the office?" Nicoke asks rubbing her eyes and walking over to Wynonna.

"Yep Dolls needs me to check out something. Where's my baby sister? I thought you two would be walking down stairs together." Wynonna says looking confused.

"She's still in bed. I don't think she'll wake up soon after last night." Nicole said with a smirk.

"Did you leave a hickey? Because I swear to god if you did..." Wynonna said but Nicole cut her off.

"No, don't worry. You won't have to beat the shit out of me." Nicole said giggling a little bit. "Didn't you have to go to the office?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah, I do. Take care of my baby sister. See you later Haughtpants." Wynonna said opening and closing the door.

Nicole makes her way into the kitchen and has the great idea to make her girlfriend breakfast. She finds some eggs, sausage, bread, and bacon.

She cracks open some eggs and starts to scramble them and put them in a pan. She puts bread in the toaster. She puts the bacon and sausage in an other pan. After 7 minutes she starts too smell something burning. She turns around and finds her eggs are burning, also the toast, bacon and sausage.

Meanwhile in Waverly's room

Waverly wakes up to a cold bed side and something burning. She gets off of her bed quickly and stops herself from running out the door naked. She puts on her panties and shirt from last night and then runs downstairs.

When she gets to the aite of her kitchen, she looks at her girlfriend who is using a kitchen towel to try and clear all the smoke coming from two pans and a toaster.

She comes up behind her and opens the window. Nicole looks to see what caused the window to open and saw her girlfriend laughing at her.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry if I scared you I tried to make you breakfast in bed but I turned around and saw the food was burning and sorry for putting a whole lot of smoke in your kitchen and for.." But Nicole is immediately cut off by her girlfriend's lips on hers. She kisses her back with all her love.

Waverly pulls away and says:
"It's fine, don't worry about the food. Just the thought of you trying to do this for me is perfect. I love you. Now let me make you and I some real breaskfast." She says heading to the fridge to get out milk. Then to the pantry to get the pancake batter.

She cracks an egg and adds the pancake batter and milk to it. She makes 3 pancakes for her and 3 for Nicole.

"Thanks Waves. And sorry for earlier." Nicole apologizes stuffing her mouth with pancakes. "Mmmm... these are soo good." Nicole says stuffing another and another piece of pancake in her mouth.

"Don't worry and thank you. Woah slow down tigger or you'll choke yourself." Waverly says taking a bite out of her own pancakes.

When they finish, they clean up and Nicole leans down to give Waverly a kiss.

"Thanks baby for the amazing breakfast. I love you." She says to her girlfriend.

"I love you too." Waverly says.

They spend the rest of the day cuddling up against each other on the couch and watching Netflix.

Thank you for the reads and votes you guys have given me. I couldn't ask for more. Also please sent me prompts and opinions for these one shots. Stay safe and awesome! Love you guys 💙💜