Recap

This book has been on hold for a long time, due to personal reasons.

I know most of you would feel disconnected with the plot. So here's a small recap of The Cold CEO and Sweet Lies, as requested by @TessaPark5

The first book starts with Jungkook's father trying to get him married to Y/n, that's you, the CEO of one of their partnering companies.

But Jungkook has a girlfriend who's portrayed as someone who seeks money all the time. She pretends to be hurt by the ordeal and he decides to take revenge by saying yes to marry you.

Meanwhile, his mother who stayed hidden all the years for some unknown reason, returns. She absolutely adores you.

You have a best friend, Lisa, and not to forget, Wang Jackson is your ex-boyfriend who died in a car crash after cheating on you with an employee.

You try to just maintain a kinda friendly relationship and nothing more. But there are moments where he hits you. Then when he finds out his girlfriend has been cheating on him, with the former husband of IU, an idol and a friend of yours, he gets drunk and assaults you that night.

You leave the house and he tries to get you back. Then when he's trying to persuade you as you walk on the pavement, Ara comes into the scene.

You are just unbothered and want to leave, he gets frustrated and pushes you away. Unfortunately, he pushed you a bit too hard causing you to get hit by a moving truck.

Ara fled from the scene and in the hospital, he learns that you were pregnant and lost the baby. When you wake up again, you learn about it.

Then once again, you leave everyone. The plot of Sweet Lies continues from there.

At the beginning of this book, Jungkook, five years after you left, still in Seoul and completely in love with you, is shifting his company's headquarters to LA.

He had also learned that Lisa and IU are in LA too, along with you and Jiwoo, IU's son, whom he's been in contact with.

Back in LA, you're a mafia leader who's built your own empire, and by your side, you have Rihanna, a savage queen and also your best friend.

You have an adopted daughter, Jay, who's six years old, and just as sassy as Rihanna.

You learn that Jungkook's moving to LA and pay him a secret visit in his house, even without him knowing, and find him self-harming.

In a turmoil with your emotions, you leave.

Jungkook gets kidnapped and threatened to 'stay away from a certain someone.'

The kidnapper turns out to be your ally, Eric Nam, who wants to be the executor of your revenge.

You visit Jungkook's parents in Seoul and reveal that you know why his mother stayed hidden for years. It is not revealed then.

But when you return to LA, you tell Jieun and Lisa that the kids will be staying with them in Seoul until a few things are over.

When Lisa asks you to rethink your decision, you make it clear that you had never loved him and all he gave you was pain when you did nothing wrong.

So you're going to make sure he feels the same way too.

That was it till the last chapter.

This book will be continued and updated as much as possible, and regularly.

I apologize and thank all the readers who have stayed patient.

I'll keep doing this for you.